PDA

View Full Version : It's on again

Pages : 1 [2]

DagoFast
06-27-06, 10:37 PM
Yep. I expect him to Leo Mehl KK when it comes time to actually pull the trigger on this thing.

Criminy, this is the third time we've been through this- why does anyone expect him to behave any differently? I hope it happens as much as anyone, but as far as expecting TG to show sound business judgement, negotiate in good faith, or put the good of the sport ahead of whatever personal demons haunt him- I'll believe it when I see it.

Somebody should etch that into some marble or granite. Call it the 11th commandment or something.....

nrc
06-28-06, 02:07 AM
Tony likes his crow in small, easily digestable portions. He's done this before. He'll say something that reflects a funamental change in his position (such as when he finally admitted that a merger was probably necessary) and then when the press rightly reports it as news he's surprised and rushes out to declare that it was really no news.

Give him some time to digest that "shared control" portion of crow and then the process can once again move forward.

TravelGal
06-28-06, 09:21 AM
Tony likes his crow in small, easily digestable portions. He's done this before. He'll say something that reflects a funamental change in his position (such as when he finally admitted that a merger was probably necessary) and then when the press rightly reports it as news he's surprised and rushes out to declare that it was really no news.

Give him some time to digest that "shared control" portion of crow and then the process can once again move forward.

I was saying words to that effect (though not so eloquently) to TravelGuy last night. It's on, for the moment, and it moves forward.

Nevertheless, I think I'll go back to my ORIGINAL thought that this is something KK will do if it suits CCWS and will not do if he can keep negotiating "in good faith" long enough to watch the IRKsters all meld themselves back into CCWS and then pick up whatever he wants (and we all know what that is).

Sean O'Gorman
06-28-06, 05:49 PM
I was saying words to that effect (though not so eloquently) to TravelGuy last night. It's on, for the moment, and it moves forward.

Nevertheless, I think I'll go back to my ORIGINAL thought that this is something KK will do if it suits CCWS and will not do if he can keep negotiating "in good faith" long enough to watch the IRKsters all meld themselves back into CCWS and then pick up whatever he wants (and we all know what that is).

"IRKsters?"