PDA

View Full Version : Go to TF

Pages : 1 [2]

Wheel-Nut
07-05-06, 01:49 PM
Ha..don't feel like the lone-stranger. I didn't make-the-cut either (assuming he received my request..never heard back). And I used to be a cameraman, too. Things that make you go hmmm... :laugh:

Must be one of those T E C H N O L O G Y things, I can't post over there either. . .

RusH
07-05-06, 02:09 PM
Must be one of those T E C H N O L O G Y things, I can't post over there either. . .

You want to post there? Easy, don`t be yourself, become a gotard or sumthin`. :gomer:

racermike
07-05-06, 03:35 PM
you all have nothing on me!

I have been banned there 16 times (last one being a permanent vacation)

hootyhoo
07-05-06, 11:58 PM
peace in posting

something's not quite right with your post...I can't put my finger on it.

Spicoli
07-06-06, 08:42 AM
You want to post there? Easy, don`t be yourself, become a gotard or sumthin`. :gomer:

Gotards are cool. Read here.

http://www.aug.edu/augusta/iconography/goldenLegend/roch.htm

indyfan31
07-06-06, 10:24 AM
Gotards are cool. Read here.

http://www.aug.edu/augusta/iconography/goldenLegend/roch.htm

... too many words. Lost interest. :gomer:

Turn7
07-06-06, 10:32 AM
l1p1,

I'll post over there. Just get them to un-ban:

Turn7
Turn7x
Bowtie
Bowes Special
Bozo
KOB
Hulmans heros
doitagian
*(o)(o)*
/(o)(o)\

and many, many, many more that have been forgotten.

The point is, most people here have tried to post there. It doesn't work, they are a bunch of hypocrites. 90% of the id's that I used were banned for mentioning that the IRL would turn into CART II if the owners switched sides, that engine leases would be the way of the future if Honda and Toyota switched and the IRL would flop when it did.

The truth is, they don't want to hear the truth, they don't want to discuss what the solution is, they want to all be the pivot man in a big circle-jerk with Tony George and his clones. That is all and not anything anybody here wants to be part of.

If you like it there, good for you. Just becareful that you don't get sploog in your eye. ;)

Wheel-Nut
07-06-06, 01:02 PM

He's a fellow Texan . . . .

Wheel-Nut
07-06-06, 01:03 PM
l1p1,

I'll post over there. Just get them to un-ban:

Turn7
Turn7x
Bowtie
Bowes Special
Bozo
KOB
Hulmans heros
doitagian
*(o)(o)*
/(o)(o)\

and many, many, many more that have been forgotten.

If you like it there, good for you. Just becareful that you don't get sploog in your eye. ;)

You left off Di-ck Trickle . . . :laugh:

Spicoli
07-06-06, 04:00 PM
... too many words. Lost interest. :gomer:

Gotard was good at husbandry. And he knew St. Roche.

that's all ya really gotta know.