PDA

View Full Version : smack gone?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

G.
12-01-11, 02:15 PM
Swing and a miss. :shakehead

Talking about crap wagon and their "I am rocking on YOUR dime" fundraising strategy.

Um, pretty sure the 'Gal knows this whole story.

Someone certainly did fan the fastball though. :)

Get situated, Cam, and get smacked!

TravelGal
12-01-11, 09:54 PM
Um, pretty sure the 'Gal knows this whole story.

Someone certainly did fan the fastball though. :)

Get situated, Cam, and get smacked!

Thanks G. Actually, the others alluded to the origin of the special name colors. I was just thinking of TG's lawn. :eek:
Lighten up, Francis, er Spicky.

trauma1
12-01-11, 11:57 PM
sending members from the some island to races that never happened :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spicoli
12-02-11, 04:58 AM
Thanks G. Actually, the others alluded to the origin of the special name colors. I was just thinking of TG's lawn. :eek:
Lighten up, Francis, er Spicky.

sure about that?

TravelGal
12-02-11, 10:08 PM
sending members from the some island to races that never happened :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG. I had forgotten about that part. Geez, I had plane reservation ready for him (really) and then it was, uh, ah, no,,,,,,,,,he doesn't really want to come. Denith! It finally came to me.

I think the bigger issue was what actually happened to the dough that was contributed "just because." And before that there was something about merchandise (?). The YFDS guys would know more.

sure about that?

Yes, dear, I'm sure. I LIKE you, remember? Although I'm not above joining in the general ribbing from time to time; that I'll admit. :D

gerhard911
12-02-11, 10:53 PM
I think the bigger issue was what actually happened to the dough that was contributed "just because."

Ehud might have turned out to be a giant douche, but he DID refund contributions, if asked. M&M, on the other hand...

aportinga
12-03-11, 12:15 AM
Well I filed for divorce today:D

Now all I need is a decent race series to go party at!

Boy timing sucks on that one huh?

Lux Interior
12-03-11, 12:27 AM

So sorry to hear. How long were you and Hugh G. married?:rofl:

aportinga
12-03-11, 02:06 AM
So sorry to hear. How long were you and Hugh G. married?:rofl:

He probably cleans far better then my ex...

SurfaceUnits
12-03-11, 11:46 AM

Road America, I hear there is talk of a new team

Ripped
12-03-11, 11:47 AM

Did you get in touch with Rosco's lawyers?:confused:

G.
12-03-11, 01:04 PM

The one situation in life that Rosco could probably offer some valid advice. ;)

Sorry, aport'.

aportinga
12-03-11, 01:55 PM

Yeah right?

She's flipping out - sort of like a mid-life crisis - I need to be independant and I don't want your money sort of thing. I told her to get a job now that our youngest is in school but she elected to shop the last 7 years away.

Meh - at least I have a house - 2 cars and will be saving lots of money now that she'll be on her own.

I expect some of you will be seeing my ass at RA often this summer - both with and without the kids cause I got them to:D

aportinga
12-03-11, 01:56 PM
The one situation in life that Rosco could probably offer some valid advice. ;)

Sorry, aport'.

Not when you've done it 5 times!

I am locked down pretty well as far as assetts and a few other legal documents I have on my side;)

Lux Interior
12-03-11, 03:29 PM

As long as he has Hawaiian lawyers he should be ok:thumbup:

stroker
12-03-11, 04:59 PM
one of these days you guys are going to have to fill us in on this Hawaiian Lawyer thing. I was at Cwagon during that whole sequence and I never did find out what happened....

Lux Interior
12-03-11, 11:18 PM
one of these days you guys are going to have to fill us in on this Hawaiian Lawyer thing. I was at Cwagon during that whole sequence and I never did find out what happened....

One of the trackforum guys threatened some of the smackforum membership with legal action using his lawyers from Hawaii. It turned into one of the many "spit your coffee on all over your computer screen you are laughing so much" moments at smack.

stroker
12-04-11, 12:12 AM
One of the trackforum guys threatened some of the smackforum membership with legal action using his lawyers from Hawaii. It turned into one of the many "spit your coffee on all over your computer screen you are laughing so much" moments at smack.

Legal action on what grounds, fer cryin' out loud?

SteveH
12-04-11, 12:15 AM
Legal action on what grounds, fer cryin' out loud?

Revealing the truth.

Indy
12-04-11, 02:20 AM
If I remember correctly the litigious lemmings in question were appalled by an animated gif of John Howard and Jim Wilke engaging in sexual intercourse. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Napoleon
12-04-11, 06:40 AM
If I remember correctly the litigious lemmings in question were appalled by an animated gif of John Howard and Jim Wilke engaging in sexual intercourse. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I missed that :cry:

Lux Interior
12-04-11, 08:09 AM
It was posted at trackforum with the title of the thread being "Pole Day At Indy". The full motion video loop was doggie-style gay intercourse from an adult film and the actors heads had been replaced with Defender as the pitcher and Jim W as the catcher. This was posted in Reverened Ed's main Indtcar forum over at TF.

The funny thing was, spicci et al had nothing to do with it. It was a guy named Jox Villeneuve, who was one of only two people to ever be banned from smack. There was a link to the thread over at smack and the TF guys found it and naturally blamed smack for it.

In the thread comments on TF, someone posted "You just don't know what Indy means":rofl:

SteveH
12-04-11, 11:13 AM
Coincidentally, the other person banned at Smack was one of the stars of that video.

trauma1
12-04-11, 06:37 PM
OMG. I had forgotten about that part. Geez, I had plane reservation ready for him (really) and then it was, uh, ah, no,,,,,,,,,he doesn't really want to come. Denith! It finally came to me.

I think the bigger issue was what actually happened to the dough that was contributed "just because." And before that there was something about merchandise (?). The YFDS guys would know more.

Yes, dear, I'm sure. I LIKE you, remember? Although I'm not above joining in the general ribbing from time to time; that I'll admit. :D

yep denith be the one, $$$ i hear went vaporware,and remember the got gentaloser to fund their little cult:rofl::rofl:remember when they dropped crapwagon and became CCF:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

trauma1
12-04-11, 06:39 PM
It was posted at trackforum with the title of the thread being "Pole Day At Indy". The full motion video loop was doggie-style gay intercourse from an adult film and the actors heads had been replaced with Defender as the pitcher and Jim W as the catcher. This was posted in Reverened Ed's main Indtcar forum over at TF.

The funny thing was, spicci et al had nothing to do with it. It was a guy named Jox Villeneuve, who was one of only two people to ever be banned from smack. There was a link to the thread over at smack and the TF guys found it and naturally blamed smack for it.

In the thread comments on TF, someone posted "You just don't know what Indy means":rofl:
the brownshirts were not to happy:D:D:D:rofl::rofl::tony::tony:

trauma1
12-04-11, 06:41 PM

ah a CLASSIC, :rofl::rofl::laugh:

Michaelhatesfans
12-04-11, 06:44 PM
It was posted at trackforum with the title of the thread being "Pole Day At Indy". The full motion video loop was doggie-style gay intercourse from an adult film and the actors heads had been replaced with Defender as the pitcher and Jim W as the catcher. This was posted in Reverened Ed's main Indtcar forum over at TF

How the hell did I miss that one???:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Michaelhatesfans
12-04-11, 06:45 PM
remember when they dropped crapwagon and became CCF:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

I always thought that was because kisspapersass.com was already taken?

trauma1
12-04-11, 06:49 PM
so was dumb as a rock lisa, but no gentaloser made them drop craqpwagon in order for M&M to get his $$$ and hardcards:shakehead:shakehead

Indy
12-04-11, 07:06 PM
Damn, I hadn't been to smack in ages, but now you have me missing it. :laugh:

Is it really gone for good?

eiregosod
12-04-11, 07:24 PM

cleanupcrew went to the server provider and whined about the content at Smack! violated the hosting contract. For a period of a few weeks Smack was in limbo until the staff got the site moved to another server that was in a country that was uninterested in the whinings of cleanupcrew or his hawaiian lawyers.

cleanup chose the neutral venue of dolan's forum (at the time he allowed discussion between friend and foe) to reveal his hawaiian lawyer strategy. funnily enough, it was the evening of 2nd qualifying day at Indy 2007, which says a lot for how the month of may degenerated over the previous decade.

My favourite incident was when someone was tipped off to a photo of defender celebrating the arrival of 2011 , providing proof to suscpicions we already knew!!

Spicoli
12-04-11, 08:39 PM
cleanupcrew went to the server provider and whined about the content at Smack! violated the hosting contract. For a period of a few weeks Smack was in limbo until the staff got the site moved to another server that was in a country that was uninterested in the whinings of cleanupcrew or his hawaiian lawyers.

cleanup chose the neutral venue of dolan's forum (at the time he allowed discussion between friend and foe) to reveal his hawaiian lawyer strategy. funnily enough, it was the evening of 2nd qualifying day at Indy 2007, which says a lot for how the month of may degenerated over the previous decade.

My favourite incident was when someone was tipped off to a photo of defender celebrating the arrival of 2011 , providing proof to suscpicions we already knew!!

Smack, or something like it, will be back.

As to the Hawaiian lawyers, those guys tried to make things hard on us cart obi losers, but nothing ever happened once the board was moved to Swaziland or wherever. Those babies can't take a joke, but continue to leave ammo all over the place. Defender and his wife at a "Here Come the Mummies" concert was classic. I mean, I don't give a **** if you like fat chicks, but don't put yourself out there as you have some really hot braziian wife or whatever, when in fact, you are married to "Tons of Fun". They are such idiots and so easy to pick on.

I remember one of them had Fred Nation call me up and wanted to know why we had naked pictures of Sarah Meatball Fisher up on crap wagon. True story, I told Fred no one would want to see that.:D

SteveH
12-04-11, 09:13 PM
naked pictures of Sarah?

those actually exist? :eek:

Spicoli
12-04-11, 09:52 PM
naked pictures of Sarah?

those actually exist? :eek:

Even a horny old fart like you wouldn't want ton see that.

I'd take a 1983 national geographic centerfold over that porky pig.:p

Lux Interior
12-04-11, 09:55 PM
Smack, or something like it, will be back.

As to the Hawaiian lawyers, those guys tried to make things hard on us cart obi losers, but nothing ever happened once the board was moved to Swaziland or wherever. Those babies can't take a joke, but continue to leave ammo all over the place. Defender and his wife at a "Here Come the Mummies" concert was classic. I mean, I don't give a **** if you like fat chicks, but don't put yourself out there as you have some really hot braziian wife or whatever, when in fact, you are married to "Tons of Fun". They are such idiots and so easy to pick on.

I remember one of them had Fred Nation call me up and wanted to know why we had naked pictures of Sarah Meatball Fisher up on crap wagon. True story, I told Fred no one would want to see that.:D

Under that new years pic of Defender and his wife, some posted the caption "Celebrating One Ton Together":rofl: I'm still laughing about that one. We need smack back it was a source of endless comedy.

trauma1
12-04-11, 10:01 PM
thing is you don't have to make kaka up, the brownshirt brigade provides us that for free, tiny d is a one man comedy episode :gomer::gomer:

Lux Interior
12-04-11, 10:22 PM
thing is you don't have to make kaka up, the brownshirt brigade provides us that for free, tiny d is a one man comedy episode :gomer::gomer:

Who could forget JagTechOhio calling us a bunch of gamerpussies:D

"Which one's the engine pullin' tree?

trauma1
12-04-11, 10:39 PM
and to thunk, Fred "bagdad"Nation actually paid some of those idiots to post on forums and was behind the mass e-mail blitzs from the grand knights to CART and champcar sponsors and venues, remember little D getting as cease and desist order from the Denver race when he trotted out his Kalkhoven was a crook B.S

extramundane
12-04-11, 10:43 PM
Who could forget JagTechOhio calling us a bunch of gamerpussies:D

"Which one's the engine pullin' tree?

I came here to show you but what I found was this:
http://i.imgur.com/Wlwxd.png

SurfaceUnits
12-04-11, 11:23 PM
and some wonder where the hate came from and why it still exists

Lux Interior
12-04-11, 11:25 PM

I believe it was "I came here to talk about racing. This is what I found.".

And who could forget the 20 page national guard at kent state fight with that idiot Biff Malibu. That guy was as dumb as a rock.

Spicoli
12-05-11, 12:26 AM
I believe it was "I came here to talk about racing. This is what I found.".

And who could forget the 20 page national guard at kent state fight with that idiot Biff Malibu. That guy was as dumb as a rock.

Stfu Biffy.

Spicoli
12-05-11, 12:51 AM

pic/vid/link no worky boss.

SteveH
12-05-11, 01:29 AM
:rofl:

nrc
12-05-11, 01:44 AM

Possibly just as well.

SteveH
12-05-11, 01:48 AM
I believe that was the desired effect. Andy had a few issues posting pictures.

nrc
12-05-11, 02:29 AM
I think folks are starting to forget where they are. Remember guys, no fun allowed.

Indy
12-05-11, 08:26 AM
"gamerpussies" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

extramundane
12-05-11, 09:18 AM

That must have been during one of your times of, um, less frequent visitation.

Lux Interior
12-05-11, 10:18 PM
That must have been during one of your times of, um, less frequent visitation.

I think it was between the *****bong and camtardia periods:D

Methanolandbrats
12-06-11, 01:00 AM
Damn, I hadn't been to smack in ages, but now you have me missing it. :laugh:

Is it really gone for good?

****, I hope not, only place on the innerwebs a guy can feel at home and be hisself. Ya know, fart, drink beers, piss in the sink and speak his mined and nobody will be JUDGEmental. :D

Spicoli
12-06-11, 10:48 PM
****, I hope not, only place on the innerwebs a guy can feel at home and be hisself. Ya know, fart, drink beers, piss in the sink and speak his mined and nobody will be JUDGEmental. :D

No politics! I will put you in Coventry!!!!!:D

Ripped
12-06-11, 10:51 PM
I think the biggest bonus to having Smack back will be seeing you put in Coventry. I'm jus sayin.

SteveH
12-07-11, 12:24 AM
:rofl:

Spicoli
12-07-11, 05:27 AM
So when are you going to get this taken care of Ripped?

Rosco is apparently very sick too. Contacted me yesterday and is in a wheelchair full time now. Has been in and out of the hospital. Does not sound good.:(

aportinga
12-07-11, 11:03 AM
So when are you going to get this taken care of Ripped?

Rosco is apparently very sick too. Contacted me yesterday and is in a wheelchair full time now. Has been in and out of the hospital. Does not sound good.:(

Aw damn - will he die before he finds out I am getting a divorce?

SurfaceUnits
12-07-11, 11:21 AM

sounds like the only difference between rosco and the walking dead is the walking part

the real question is will he die before he can move into tg's subdividion

Spicoli
12-07-11, 01:35 PM

Did she finally cheat on you? Are you gonna be on "Cheaters"? :rofl:

Methanolandbrats
12-07-11, 07:35 PM

Scoreboard Rosco, he's leading 5-1.

aportinga
12-08-11, 11:52 AM
Did she finally cheat on you? Are you gonna be on "Cheaters"? :rofl:

Couldn't learn to pick up a broom.

Spicoli
12-08-11, 02:48 PM
Couldn't learn to pick up a broom.

so you dumped her for THAT?
Coulda hired a maid.

stroker
12-08-11, 05:01 PM
he might mean that HE couldn't learn to pick up a broom...

Rex Karz
12-10-11, 10:32 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2070728/LuAyne-Barber-252-pound-pole-dancer-Lulu-takes-competitive-circuit.html

I hear LuAyne Barber will spinning around the pole for joy once Smack comes back.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/06/article-0-0F13C42E00000578-668_634x605.jpg

Methanolandbrats
12-10-11, 10:38 PM
I watched one of those pole dance videos and almost puked. Seriusly, I'm barely keeping my beer down. Pleasne bring Smack Back. :thumbup:

Lux Interior
12-11-11, 12:13 AM
Not seen nor heard from smacked or KD lately.

SurfaceUnits
12-11-11, 03:37 AM
props to the guys who anchored that pole

Rex Karz
12-11-11, 09:11 AM
My big qwestion is whether they'll reset the password to the pr0n site when Smak gets up and running again. ;) :\ :gomer:

SteveH
12-13-11, 10:13 PM
Has anyone had recent contact with Cam?

grungex
12-13-11, 10:53 PM
Not personally, but saw a FB update from him dated yesterday...

SteveH
12-13-11, 11:10 PM
What did he say? I don't do facebook

grungex
12-15-11, 12:06 AM
Nothing, but he 'liked' a link about the tiny 12-cylinder engine, and somebody said they were with him at City Garden in Perth...

RusH
12-16-11, 09:49 PM
my guess is this experiment is dead :cry:

aportinga
12-16-11, 10:12 PM
So go use the other smakc form

nissan gtp
12-16-11, 10:23 PM
So go use the other smakc form

whut ?

RusH
12-16-11, 10:38 PM
whut ?

lolz

Lux Interior
12-17-11, 08:30 AM
my guess is this experiment is dead :cry:

I blame Spicoli. Smacked hated him.

My Kent State National Guard performance didn't help either.

Spicoli
12-17-11, 09:07 AM
I blame Spicoli. Smacked hated him.

It's not an experiment and it's not dead. Cam is sick, he has the keys. He's going to hand them off to ******** when we can.

Not sure why this is so complicated, but evidently it is.

Methanolandbrats
12-17-11, 09:50 AM

THat was quite a brouhaha :laugh:

Spicoli
12-17-11, 05:08 PM

everday is brouhaha in smackwagon. :thumbup:

Lux Interior
12-17-11, 05:52 PM

It sure drove traffic to the site. Stupid hippees:D

MoCartt
12-22-11, 09:49 PM
Hey all.

Just joined a few days ago so that I could get in this thread and say I miss The Smack too!

:cry:

I hope Cam is okay. I've followed this thread to see what is going on with him and the site and I hope he is hanging in there.

Sure would be nice for the ol' homestead to get back up and runnin' soon. It'd be a great way to get the New Year kicked off.

And to all the ol' gang that posts here under the usual names and names I may not recognize and to the entire community...

...Happy Holidays and a Merry New Year!

miatanut
12-22-11, 10:48 PM
He lives!

I've been wondering how you've been doing without Smack, hoping you weren't building up pressure to the point you go postal.

I was also wondering why you weren't posting here. Didn't know you didn't already have an account.

Welcome, and hopefully the asylum will be up again soon.

Lux Interior
12-23-11, 12:33 AM
Mo! Ha ha. Nice to see you drop in here. I miss smack too - the daily laughing does a soul good. And believe me, I laughed a lot there. :laugh:

SteveH
12-23-11, 12:38 AM
A lot if people laughed at you too.

Indy
12-23-11, 01:20 AM
Hiya, MoCartt! :)

Spicoli
12-23-11, 09:13 AM

Nice holiday spirit, uncle dingleberry.:rolleyes:

Spicoli
12-23-11, 09:16 AM
When I get back from my extended ski holiday (where the forecast is for 10 days of sun :flame: starting today) we should consider starting up a new cesspool. This has taken too long. Cam is obviously otherwise occupied. Wouldn't it be easier?:confused:

Methanolandbrats
12-23-11, 10:07 AM
When I get back from my extended ski holiday (where the forecast is for 10 days of sun :flame: starting today) we should consider starting up a new cesspool. This has taken too long. Cam is obviously otherwise occupied. Wouldn't it be easier?:confused:

You gonna modulate it? :laugh:

extramundane
12-23-11, 11:26 AM
You gonna modulate it? :laugh:

What could possibly go wrong? :gomer:

Just take over the ALMS forum. It's not like they're gonna need it much longer the way things are going. I'm sure those nice Canadian boys will start a secret boobie forum too if you ask nicely.

the weebler
12-23-11, 11:44 AM
You gonna pay for it? :laugh:

I think that's what you meant.

What could possibly go wrong? :gomer:

Just take over the ALMS forum. It's not like they're gonna need it much longer the way things are going. I'm sure those nice Canadian boys will start a secret boobie forum too if you ask nicely.

Only if Tom Kjos can have his own forum to talk to himself like Dolan.:rofl:

Methanolandbrats
12-23-11, 11:46 AM
I think that's what you meant.

Bake sale? :gomer:

trauma1
12-23-11, 01:25 PM
our names in GREEN

Methanolandbrats
12-23-11, 02:32 PM
Hard cards and secret forums? :gomer:

Ziggy
12-23-11, 03:52 PM
Hey Cam

Hope the positive vibes I have been sending your way are working

Hang in there Dude

K

RTKar
12-23-11, 08:42 PM
Definitely Cam, nothing but positive vibes. Long time no see, last US GP I think it was. Of course we're seperated by a hell of alot of water and we no longer have races to attend. Hang tough.

Lux Interior
12-23-11, 09:54 PM

I reported this post to the moderator. You're mean and insensitive.

Methanolandbrats
12-23-11, 11:46 PM
As far as cost goes, maybe Go Daddies would cut us a deal in exchange for an ad cuz they are into racing.

nrc
12-24-11, 12:17 AM
I reported this post to the moderator. You're mean and insensitive.

Never cry wolf. (http://www.anyclip.com/movies/twelve-monkeys/BHGj2mbJthtmm/)

G.
12-24-11, 03:18 AM
Crap, we need smack back (poster and site).

Mikey's having a meltdown. He probably needs a place to vent.

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/showthread.php?158824-Schedule-complaints-culled-from-various-threads

Poor paffy. :(

:laugh:

the weebler
12-24-11, 09:00 AM
Crap, we need smack back (poster and site).

Mikey's having a meltdown. He probably needs a place to vent.

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/showthread.php?158824-Schedule-complaints-culled-from-various-threads

Poor paffy. :(

:laugh:

That's all well and true, but I bet Mike's VHS collection isn't as vast as Paff's.:gomer: