PDA

View Full Version : Saturday '10

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Ankf00
08-26-10, 09:56 PM
anyone want to see a catalogued history of the past 10 years of the SEC?

Here you go:

http://chadgibbs.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/secfacebook1.png?w=468&h=8365 (http://chadgibbs.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/secfacebook1.png?w=468&h=8365)

dando
09-02-10, 08:57 AM
Bring it on, biotches. :thumbup:

-Kevin

cameraman
09-03-10, 12:23 AM
Utah takes Pitt in OT, live on Versus in HD two miles from the stadium.

At least my ears will work tomorrow...

Don Quixote
09-03-10, 10:52 AM
Utah takes Pitt in OT, live on Versus in HD two miles from the stadium.

At least my ears will work tomorrow...
That was a quality game for this early in the season.

In other news, Pryor seems to have gotten better in the offseason.

dando
09-03-10, 11:21 AM
In other news, Pryor seems to have gotten better in the offseason.

Vastly improved, but he's still throwing off the wrong foot occasionally, but he's got an arm that masks those mistakes for the most part. I still had a couple of oh **** moments when he threw the ball a few times, tho. Let's see how they do against a real opponent next weekend. I'm going to be letting any U fans I see have it next weekend. :D

-Kevin

Don Quixote
09-09-10, 09:06 AM
Pryor is asking the Buckeye fans to not boo his mentor, Lebron, who will be on the sidelines on Saturday for the thUg game. I wonder how that will work out? :)

dando
09-09-10, 09:35 AM
Pryor is asking the Buckeye fans to not boo his mentor, Lebron, who will be on the sidelines on Saturday for the thUg game. I wonder how that will work out? :)

I wonder if he'll be wearing his NYY hat and Cowboys jersey. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Wheel-Nut
09-09-10, 04:53 PM
:rofl:

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7072399/

dando
09-09-10, 05:04 PM
:rofl:

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7072399/

:thumbup: :D

Which reminds me...YFDS. :)

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-09-10, 08:05 PM
"how are they your longhorns"

sounds like typical butthurt aggie

Andrew Longman
09-10-10, 03:29 PM
All right. Before the season gets too old and they lose to somebody like Florida International, let me say that I am mildly optimistic about the Scarlet Kaaahnigutts from the banks of The Raritan.

Decimated by injuries at the receiver position. Offensive line is very young and inexperienced and have not improved much at all since the Spring game.

But the QB is among the best around even if he's only a sophomore. Joe Martinek will be stout at RB and has lots of help from Sanu and others. The Defense is the best it has been in a long time. Looks like a lot of ugly wins. :gomer:

Ankf00
09-10-10, 05:10 PM
MWC surpassing Big East in relevance has gotta hurt :tony:

WickerBill
09-10-10, 09:00 PM
So, if Reggie Bush murdered Kim Kardashian and a waiter, he'd get to keep his Heisman, right?

cameraman
09-10-10, 09:02 PM
So, if Reggie Bush murdered Kim Kardashian and a waiter, he'd get to keep his Heisman, right?

He would, at a minimum, get my eternal gratitude.

Methanolandbrats
09-10-10, 09:33 PM
If he killed Bruce Jenner and all those whores he would achieve Sainthood :D

Ankf00
09-11-10, 04:28 PM
THE u @ THE couch burning university

jacory > pryor

Andrew Longman
09-11-10, 04:35 PM
Nate Montana (son of Joe) playing for ND? That's either a death wish or a lack of imagination.

dando
09-11-10, 09:18 PM
THE u @ THE couch burning university

jacory > pryor

Srsly? The same QB that threw 4 INTs? Yer showing your VY IQ, Ank. :shakehead :saywhat:

Oh and get ready to bend over and grab your ankles when Okie comes calling next month. :laugh: :gomer:

Ank, srsly....that was most likely the stupidest comment you have ever posted. Pryor threw for more yards than Harris (233 vs. 232) and ran for 113 vs. 8...and no TOs (vs. 4 INTs). Give. Me. A. Break. :shakehead

-Kevin

Don Quixote
09-11-10, 10:33 PM
Ank's got nothing. :gomer:

dando
09-11-10, 11:26 PM
Ank's got nothing. :gomer:

It wasn't pretty, but @ least TP tried to throw the ball beyond 10 yards a few times. :gomer: Jeebus.

Oh, and 48 points being dropped on Dayglo Orange @ Dayglo Orange? :rofl:

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-12-10, 03:36 AM
Srsly? The same QB that threw 4 INTs? Yer showing your VY IQ, Ank. :shakehead :saywhat:

Oh and get ready to bend over and grab your ankles when Okie comes calling next month. :laugh: :gomer:

Ank, srsly....that was most likely the stupidest comment you have ever posted. Pryor threw for more yards than Harris (233 vs. 232) and ran for 113 vs. 8...and no TOs (vs. 4 INTs). Give. Me. A. Break. :shakehead

-Kevin

a) look at the timestamp of my post before you go flying off the handle

b) if it so happened that jacory was on your squad, you'd be posting 50 differnt excuses about how you had the game won and how your guy outperformed the other guy despite losing the game and throwing 4 picks and NOT throwing for more td's

and c) my one post of early game smack talk, that's right, simple ol' smack talk, does not even compare to your years of utter psychosis and excuse making whenever your guys get shown up in any given game. so save the lessons on indignation please.

in more relevant news: texas football 2010 = epic fail. buncha affluent suburban white boys w/ 3.8 gpa's playing o-line who cant block for ****.

cameraman
09-12-10, 06:51 AM
The best news of the day was BYU's loss to Air Force. :):thumbup::cool:

dando
09-12-10, 10:31 AM
a) look at the timestamp of my post before you go flying off the handle

b) if it so happened that jacory was on your squad, you'd be posting 50 differnt excuses about how you had the game won and how your guy outperformed the other guy despite losing the game and throwing 4 picks and NOT throwing for more td's

and c) my one post of early game smack talk, that's right, simple ol' smack talk, does not even compare to your years of utter psychosis and excuse making whenever your guys get shown up in any given game. so save the lessons on indignation please.

in more relevant news: texas football 2010 = epic fail. buncha affluent suburban white boys w/ 3.8 gpa's playing o-line who cant block for ****.

Meh. I generally don't look @ time stamps (unless yer drunk posting :gomer:). By the time you had posted that, Harris had thrown 2 INTs. :gomer: Neither offense was performing well in the 1st Q, especially Harris and his dinking and dunking and throwing to the wrong unis...I surmise that he's color blind. :gomer:

And no, I would not be excuse making if he was our QB. TP was damn lucky not have 2-3 picks due to poor decisions/bad mechanics. He definitely regressed yesterday. If anything, I'm overly critical of the Bucks...just ask windmill guy about the conversation after the game. Lots of room for improvement in every facet of the game. Not sure they are worthy of the #2 ranking yet, but who else is? Certainly not Boise based on the performance of Va Tech yesterday. :eek: I am on the record predicting that west coast OSU will pants them on the blue turf in a few weeks.

-Kevin

dando
09-12-10, 11:12 AM
Forde weighs in on TP. (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=5562174)

Mostly spot on...altho I wonder if the red zone failings are more due to TP's poor execution or Tress' play calling. TP definitely missed a couple of TD passes in the zone yesterday.

And the Buckeyes must get into the end zone when presented with short fields by the defense. After interceptions, Ohio State started drives at the Miami 25, 19, 27 and 15. Only one of those possessions ended in a touchdown.

:irked:

-Kevin

nrc
09-12-10, 12:49 PM
If anything, I'm overly critical of the Bucks...just ask windmill guy about the conversation after the game. Lots of room for improvement in every facet of the game.

Hater! :gomer:

Coverage teams are the worst I've seen on a Jim Tressel coached team. And I'm not sure about Barclay even though he kicked well.

Mostly spot on...altho I wonder if the red zone failings are more due to TP's poor execution or Tress' play calling. TP definitely missed a couple of TD passes in the zone yesterday.

I recall on at least one of those Pryor had a clear path into the end zone and instead threw it behind his tight end. Pretty sure that one's on him. Overally he played Tresselball - safe, with no major mistakes - but he needs to work on his short to medium range accuracy and touch.

dando
09-12-10, 01:34 PM
Hater! :gomer:

Coverage teams are the worst I've seen on a Jim Tressel coached team. And I'm not sure about Barclay even though he kicked well.

I recall on at least one of those Pryor had a clear path into the end zone and instead threw it behind his tight end. Pretty sure that one's on him. Overally he played Tresselball - safe, with no major mistakes - but he needs to work on his short to medium range accuracy and touch.

The special teams were out of position and too far up field. It didn't help that we couldn't kick the ball long @ all. I pulled the KO #s for some buddies with which I discuss all things football via e-mail:

OSU:
58 (TD return)
45 (no yardage noted)
49 (downed @ 21)
46 (14 yard return)
37 (downed @ 33)
61 (12 yard return ==> bronx cheer)
40 (11 yard return)
45 (OB)

The U:
70 (touchback)
63 (42 yard return)
68 (18 yard return)
45 (47 yard return)
68 (45 yard return <== amazing return)

That's some serious suckage on both sides. Serious concern here since special teams are a point of emphasis for Tress. In Tress we trust... :saywhat:

I remember that play...a throw to Stoneburner in the end zone that was behind him in b/w two defenders. There was some discussion on the radio whether TP could have made the corner. The U had some serious closing speed, so it would have been close.

-Kevin

Wheel-Nut
09-14-10, 11:48 AM
"how are they your longhorns"

sounds like typical butthurt aggie

No - Tech alum.

Insomniac
09-18-10, 03:37 PM
For all the Benglas fans here, I was watching the WVU game today (on ESPNU) and David Pollack was the color commentator with Rob Stone.

dando
09-19-10, 12:07 AM
Dantonio going for the fake FG in OT against ND.

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/images/squirrel_nuts.jpg

:eek: :thumbup:

-Kevin

Methanolandbrats
09-19-10, 12:16 PM
Dantonio going for the fake FG in OT against ND.

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/images/squirrel_nuts.jpg

:eek: :thumbup:

-Kevin

Great game made even better because the Domers lost :D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

TKGAngel
09-19-10, 12:55 PM
ESPN is reporting that Dantonio had a heart attack after the game last night and is expected to make a full recovery.

RaceGrrl
09-20-10, 06:31 PM
Oh, the tragedy...

siM3-4AAP2Y

nrc
09-20-10, 07:17 PM
Tonight on "When Mascots Attack!"...

dando
09-25-10, 06:59 PM
Hook 'em horns. :rofl: :D :p :gomer:

OTOH, Got damn, Arky. :mad: I can't root for Petrino anyway. :thumdown:

Go lefty OSU! :thumbup:

-Kevin

nrc
09-25-10, 08:42 PM
Can't say that I'm enthused about the Buckeye D giving up 20 to Eastern Michigan. :\

And as for 'bama, I'd rather go through all season #2 given the Buckeye's past experience as the team to beat.

And special teams continue to loom as the Buckeye's downfall.

dando
09-25-10, 09:55 PM
Can't say that I'm enthused about the Buckeye D giving up 20 to Eastern Michigan. :\

And as for 'bama, I'd rather go through all season #2 given the Buckeye's past experience as the team to beat.

And special teams continue to loom as the Buckeye's downfall.

1. Pass D was poor on a few plays, but me thinks they dialed back the D pressure a tad, and Chekwa wasn't playing much (if @ all).

2. Agreed, but I'd prefer Karma to lay some wood to Saban (Remember 1998!). :saywhat: :flame:

3. Yup. WAY too many stoopid special teams plays again. The last play I saw before leaving was a punt return when the EMU returner bounced off 4 potential tacklers b4 the P took out the returner. :shakehead And no, it wasn't second teamers, as Rolle was one of the defenders on that play.

-Kevin

Gnam
09-27-10, 12:46 AM
Cal vs Arizona

Worst. Game. Ever. :p

"We were up by six, and then we lost," doesn't earn much sympathy when the score was 9-3. :shakehead

Methanolandbrats
09-27-10, 07:37 AM
Cal vs Arizona

"We were up by six, and then we lost," doesn't earn much sympathy when the score was 9-3. :shakehead

Better than the 70-3 Bucky scrimmage :yuck:

cameraman
09-27-10, 09:34 AM

Sounds like an early 1980's Iowa State game. I saw a lot of those.:shakehead

SteveH
09-27-10, 09:34 AM
Cal vs Arizona

what? :laugh:

Elmo T
09-27-10, 10:13 AM
Granted it landed in the W column for PSU, but we thoroughly enjoyed Temple taking it to them all day. :thumbup:

dando
09-27-10, 12:29 PM
Granted it landed in the W column for PSU, but we thoroughly enjoyed Temple taking it to them all day. :thumbup:

Who knew Temple still played foosball? :gomer: For some reason they were the sexy pick by many to beat PSU. Go figger.

Up next this weekend Gators/Tide, Burnt Orange/Okie, Stanford/Ugly Ducks and Wisky/MSU. All kinds of college foosball goodness. :thumbup:

Oh, and IlliniFan: bend over...Brutus is pissed. ;)

-Kevin

dando
09-27-10, 12:39 PM

Austin. ****ing. Peay. Srsly?!? :saywhat:

ScXXaBu1Ing

:gomer:

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-28-10, 03:29 PM
I hope Mac McWhorter gets AIDS.

cameraman
09-28-10, 03:36 PM
I hope Mac McWhorter gets AIDS.

Is this the same Mac McWhorter you would have french-kissed in 2005 or even last year?

Ankf00
09-29-10, 03:13 AM
Is this the same Mac McWhorter you would have french-kissed... even last year?

uh, did you watch our s***** line last year? or the year before? or before? or before?

they've consistently blown for some time, no excuses for 5 years of lack of development

cameraman
09-29-10, 12:37 PM
Spoiled much? About 99% of the NCAA would have given their left nut to have that s***** line you had last year. Here is a clue, if your team is 13-1 and the one came during the national championship game, your line is not s*****.

They may not have been perfect but no team can go 13-1 with a s***** offensive line.

Ankf00
09-29-10, 09:36 PM
Spoiled much? About 99% of the NCAA would have given their left nut to have that s***** line you had last year. Here is a clue, if your team is 13-1 and the one came during the national championship game, your line is not s*****.

They may not have been perfect but no team can go 13-1 with a s***** offensive line.

yea they can, and we did. our D carried us through the year, we escaped OU w/ 16 points, didn't move the ball on NU for the same reason, the only 2 half decent D's we faced all year. colt's mobility and one of the 3 best wr's we've had in 20 years is why the offense hung around enough. center & left tackle were the only talent last year, that talent is gone this year.

taking a number (13-1) at face value w/ 0 depth of knowledge beyond that is something for lib arts undergrads. a better judge is sacks, hurries, run game production, NFL draft picks, AA honors, etc. and when the recruits are top in the state, a couple draft picks here and there is a very legitimate measuring stick.

1983 Texas was a fumbled punt return away from a natl title w/ an offense that averaged something like 11-18 pts a game and sucked **** through a straw. defense

cameraman
10-01-10, 09:53 PM
yea they can, and we did. ... snip

Blah blah. Want to swap offensive lines with BYU right now? They are down to the 1-3 Utah State Aggies 24-3 at the half.

You can't even comprehend a truly s***** offensive line.

dando
10-02-10, 09:23 AM
I'm assuming Ank has arrived for the Red River Blowout.

Nearly 50 people were arrested overnight in downtown Dallas ahead of the Texas-Oklahoma game, local police reported Saturday, according to The Associated Press.

Police said the arrests were for public intoxication, mostly in the West End section of the city, the AP report said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/ncf/news/story?id=5639142

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-06-10, 11:14 PM
Blah blah. Want to swap offensive lines with BYU right now? They are down to the 1-3 Utah State Aggies 24-3 at the half.

You can't even comprehend a truly s***** offensive line.

BYU doesnt get their pick of recruits in fertile recruiting grounds, they have an excuse.

I'm assuming Ank has arrived for the Red River Blowout.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/ncf/news/story?id=5639142

-Kevin
Me this weekend fri & sat night
Ge9VfALthLI

Don Quixote
10-07-10, 12:54 PM
Ummm, youngster, I'm gonna have to ask you to stay on topic. Let's start off by addressing a certain losing streak by a certain major college football superpower. :D

dando
10-07-10, 02:11 PM
Let's start off by addressing a certain losing streak by a certain major college football superpower. :D

Gomer Dame? :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
10-09-10, 07:03 PM
I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!

:thumbup::thumbup::gomer::gomer::D

-Kevin

nrc
10-09-10, 07:46 PM
The Gomer University uniforms look like they ripped their pants and fixed it with red duct tape.

cameraman
10-09-10, 10:11 PM
Kerunch....

University of Utah 68 Iowa State University 20 with 8:01 left in the 4th
In Ames even...:eek:

The Cyclones are just the same powerhouse as I remember them:rolleyes:

dando
10-16-10, 12:44 PM
My head might explode @ 3:30...Iowa/UM, Texas/Big Red N and Auburn/Arky....followed up by Bucks/Bucky. Life is good. :thumbup: :)

I'm calling for some of this tonight.

2SFt-jdgTOA

:D

-Kevin

Don Quixote
10-16-10, 12:46 PM
Even Ohio U's bobcat could whoop up on Bucky.

Tim
10-16-10, 01:48 PM
Sadly Bucky will get owned tonight.

dando
10-16-10, 02:18 PM
Even Ohio U's bobcat could whoop up on Bucky.

Any school that names a mascot Rufus should be banned. Maybe even double secret probation, too. :gomer:

-Kevin

Methanolandbrats
10-16-10, 08:13 PM
Overrated State University :D

Don Quixote
10-16-10, 08:32 PM
Boy, no kidding. What an ass whooping.

Methanolandbrats
10-16-10, 08:44 PM
Boy, no kidding. What an ass whooping.

I'm still nervous, Bucky has to control the ball, run off clock and not **** up.

Ruh oh..........

Wha hoo............many beers :D

dando
10-16-10, 11:47 PM
Congrats, Bucky....but you are still MSU's biotch. :gomer:

-Kevin

cameraman
10-16-10, 11:51 PM
Is it wrong for me to get so much pleasure out of each BYU loss?

Total offense in the first half: 13 yards :rofl:

Methanolandbrats
10-17-10, 08:22 AM
Congrats, Bucky....but you are still MSU's biotch. :gomer:

-Kevin

Which is exactly why football needs a 16 game playoff instead of a puter picking the best two teams. A soft pre-season or a loss to a crappy team and it's over no matter how much better you get during the year.

Don Quixote
10-17-10, 11:29 AM
This just in, tOSU's special teams were not invited back to Columbus. :D

Tifosi24
10-17-10, 02:01 PM
I am certainly no Gopher fan, in fact they might be one of my least favorite schools, but the did good today by firing their head coach. Brewster has been an abject failure and it was an embarrassment that he was allowed to coach in the Big Ten. Now, on the bright side, this should ensure that Minnesota goes 1-10 for the season.

Indy
10-17-10, 02:27 PM
Boiler up!

dando
10-17-10, 03:40 PM
This just in, tOSU's special teams couldn't find their way back to Columbus. :D

Fixed. :saywhat:

-Kevin

dando
10-17-10, 03:41 PM
I am certainly no Gopher fan, in fact they might be one of my least favorite schools, but the did good today by firing their head coach. Brewster has been an abject failure and it was an embarrassment that he was allowed to coach in the Big Ten. Now, on the bright side, this should ensure that Minnesota goes 1-10 for the season.

Never should have fired Mason. Egits.

-Kevin

racermike
10-22-10, 02:15 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs888.snc4/72163_488638080529_732680529_7575862_4141045_n.jpg

That is all, you can all return to your regularly scheduled programming.

racermike
10-22-10, 02:18 PM
Just for Ank

V0LnW_5r9gM

dando
10-22-10, 04:45 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs888.snc4/72163_488638080529_732680529_7575862_4141045_n.jpg

That is all, you can all return to your regularly scheduled programming.

BTW, The OSU is still your daddy, bitch. :gomer: :p

-Kevin

dando
10-23-10, 03:17 PM
Iowa State > than Burnt Orange in Austin. :rofl: :laugh: :thumbup:

-Kevin

EDwardo
10-23-10, 04:11 PM
Iowa State > than Burnt Orange in Austin. :rofl: :laugh: :thumbup:

-Kevin
Cyclones Short Sheet the Long Horns. The crowd was booing and even leaving before the end.

cameraman
10-23-10, 04:41 PM
Cyclones Short Sheet the Long Horns. The crowd was booing and even leaving before the end.

28-21 final:rofl::rofl::D:rofl::rofl:

dando
10-23-10, 05:33 PM
I about pissed myself when the Horns ran a play-action pass w/:35 seconds to go, 3rd and 15 on their own 5. :gomer: :laugh:

-Kevin

cameraman
10-23-10, 05:39 PM
50°F and pouring rain for the Utah - Colorado State game. :yuck:

It is times like this when I'm thankful that I am at best a part-part-time football fan.

dando
10-23-10, 06:00 PM
50°F and pouring rain for the Utah - Colorado State game. :yuck:

It is times like this when I'm thankful that I am at best a part-part-time football fan.

Dude, I loves games like that or in the snow...unless they are bring played on Field Turf. :thumdown:

-Kevin

stroker
10-23-10, 06:33 PM
Who'll give me odds on Mizzou/Oklahoma?

dando
10-23-10, 07:40 PM
Who'll give me odds on Mizzou/Oklahoma?

I've got Mizzou by 3 the line is Okie giving 3), but who the hell knows. :confused: Okie barely beats UC on the road, who loses handily @ home to USF, Okie beats the tar out of Iowa State, who beats the Horns in Austin, who beat Big Red N in Lincoln. Enough to drive you nuts. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-23-10, 08:12 PM
Foxtrot.

Mike.

Lima.

cameraman
10-23-10, 09:33 PM
Dude, I loves games like that or in the snow...unless they are bring played on Field Turf. :thumdown:

-Kevin

I've never seen the joy of spending 3 hours freezing in the rain but then I'm not a duck hunter either.

The game was another squeaker, Utah 59, Colorado State 6.

dando
10-23-10, 10:02 PM
I've never seen the joy of spending 3 hours freezing in the rain but then I'm not a duck hunter either.

Me either. I like watching those games @ home with a beverage and a fire in the fireplace (or a couch on the front porch). ;)

-Kevin

dando
10-23-10, 11:43 PM
Called it. :gomer: And you can confirm with Donkey Guy...called it earlier this afternoon. :D :thumbup:

-Kevin

EDwardo
10-23-10, 11:44 PM
WOO HOO!!!!

Tigers 36 Oklahoma 27

See ya later Sooners!

stroker
10-24-10, 12:51 AM
Foxtrot.

Mike.

Lima.

:confused:

stroker
10-24-10, 12:52 AM
WOO HOO!!!!

Tigers 36 Oklahoma 27

See ya later Sooners!

Roger that.

Now let's see if Missouri can develop a .500 percentage against Oklahoma over the next few years instead of a .100 percentage...

Don Quixote
10-24-10, 12:00 PM
Did anybody else see the cheap intentional helmet to helmet hit by the Nebraska player who then danced over the unconscious Okie State player? He also was yucking it up on the sidelines as the game was delayed while the doctors worked on the player. Big 12 won't have the guts to do anything about it.

Insomniac
10-24-10, 12:02 PM
:confused:

FML (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fml)

I'd say the same, but come on, it's WVU.

dando
10-24-10, 01:16 PM
Roger that.

Now let's see if Missouri can develop a .500 percentage against Oklahoma over the next few years instead of a .100 percentage...

I had a chuckle when they showed a highlight of Mizzou's only previous upset of Okie, and the score on the screen showed Mizzou was #19 and Okie was unranked. :gomer:

-Kevin

chop456
10-27-10, 05:42 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/27/arizona.execution/index.html?iref=NS1

(CNN) -- The state of Arizona executed convicted killer Jeffrey Landrigan late Tuesday after the U.S. Supreme Court cleared the way for the lethal injection, a corrections official said.

The execution was carried out at 10:26 p.m. (12:26 a.m. ET), said Barrett Marson, a spokesman for the Arizona Department of Corrections.

"I'd like to say 'thank you' to my family for being here and all of my friends," were Landrigan's final words, according to Marson. He concluded with "Boomer Sooner," a cheer often used by University of Oklahoma fans.

Turns out he wasn't really all that much of a die hard. :gomer:

dando
10-30-10, 07:03 PM
Gotta loves me some college foosball.....

Big Red N > Mizzou > Okie > Texass > Big Red N

:eek:

Iowa > MSU > Wisky > Iowa

:saywhat:

Tulsa > ND :thumbup: :thumbup: :gomer:

In the meantime, Urban Myer looks clueless on the sideline for the Gators. They had better change his meds, or he needs to take a longer leave of absence.

And Ole Miss giving Auburn all they can handle....TBD. (EDIT: not so much.)

EDIT: Baylor > Burnt Orange @ home yet again. :rofl:

-Kevin

cameraman
10-31-10, 02:20 AM
Utah wins (more points so you have to give them the win even though they did not look good) over Air Force. Air Force had 5 turnovers:eek: Those turnovers were the only way Utah could stop Air Force's passing game. I've never really liked Kyle Whittingham and he did nothing to change my opinion today.

dando
10-31-10, 09:36 AM
Utah wins (more points so you have to give them the win even though they did not look good) over Air Force. Air Force had 5 turnovers:eek: Those turnovers were the only way Utah could stop Air Force's passing game. I've never really liked Kyle Whittingham and he did nothing to change my opinion today.

Utards vs. TCU next Saturday. Another undefeated will be exposed. I'm guessing Utah.

-Kevin

Don Quixote
10-31-10, 10:48 PM
Where is Ank????? :D :p

Ankf00
11-01-10, 07:31 PM
was at a Baylor wedding in Gatesville at the time of the crime.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs948.snc4/74176_10100370238490970_7909943_65756760_7469156_n .jpg

cameraman
11-01-10, 07:53 PM
Hey Ank, did you have anything to do with this:rofl:

http://a.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/47035/gregdavis_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

Don Quixote
11-02-10, 10:50 AM
Just saw this, which certainly can't be true:

Mack Brown lost more home games this season than Bob Stoops has lost in 12 seasons at Oklahoma.

:eek: :eek: :D