PDA

View Full Version : Saturday '11

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

dando
09-21-11, 01:01 AM
No Pac-16.

Big 12 sources told ESPN.com that the league had a list of five schools to replace the Aggies and was in the midst of that call list before Oklahoma president David Boren made the decision to announce he would explore potential other conferences. The Big 12 ADs called Arkansas and BYU and were going to call Louisville, Pitt and West Virginia to check on possible membership.

Arkansas has already pledged its desire to stay in the SEC. BYU remains an independent in football and in the WCC in all of its other sports but could be a viable option to join the Big 12 if it is assured of stability. The Cougars wanted to be independent in football but were also smarting from seeing rival Utah in a BCS conference when it was added to the Pac-12. Pitt is now gone to the ACC sometime within the next 27 months. That could leave Louisville and West Virginia as possible options if the Big 12 wants to increase its membership to 10 or beyond.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/6998751/pac-12-conference-decides-expand-further

You go, Big Twinkie. Mormons and West by God invading Austin on a regular basis. :rofl: :gomer:

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-21-11, 01:27 AM
this fake dan beebe twitter account is gold today :laugh: #ibeebelieve #letdanstay #BEEBEMAGIC #kenstarrtortitos

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
what RT @ChipBrownOB: Sources tell Orangebloods.com Big 12 schools have told commissioner Dan Beebe they want a change bit.ly/pr1ntc
7 minutes ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to David Boren: so we all good, rite?
26 minutes ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
:D RT @AaronDickens: Our BYU site is reporting tonight BYU is "highly likely" to join Big 12 if stability is assured. bit.ly/roFXkr
37 minutes ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
#BOONESFROMTHEBOTTLE
40 minutes ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
I BET RT @Jake_Trotter: David Boren just issued statement: "We were not surprised by the Pac 12's decision to not expand at this time...
56 minutes ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
MAAAAKE OUUUTTT RT @JimVertuno: #Texas and OU officials to meet in next few days to negotiate deal that keeps both in league 5 years.
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
KEEP WAITING HAIR PRODUCT #IBEEBELIEVE RT @logaq: I'll be waiting for @DanBeebe's resignation.
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
@
@MizzRBell I AM SWIMMING IN IT
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
PEW PEW PEW PEW #SUCCESSLASERS #DANNYDANJUICE
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
#BEEBELIEVERS FOREVER RT @emannradio: @DanBeebe SHOUTOUT TO YOUR #BEEBELIEVERS PLEASE!!!!
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
YOU ARE MINEEEEEEEEEEEE RT @ClayTravisBGID: Lots asking about OU to SEC now. Told that OU insists on OK. St. too and SEC won't take both.
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
#JIMMYCONNORSFISTPUMP #AMILLIONTIMES #IBEEBELIEVE
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
YEP CAUSE NOBODYS USING CONDOMS TONIGHT #PARTYHARD RT @muwxman: @DanBeebe This conference is like a trailer park.
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
@
@Taylor_Gaspar DANNY DAN JUICE FOR ALLLLLL
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to R. Bowen Loftin: dont think that ive forgotten that all you aggies are still poop people
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Mike Alden: GUESS WHAT AINT HAPPENIN
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
#IBEEBELIEVE
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Dan Boren: yfrog.com/h7y4gqoj yfrog.com/h7y4gqoj yfrog.com/h7y4gqoj yfrog.com/h7y4gqoj
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
WE DID ITTTTTTT TORTITOS FOR EVERYBODY RT @FakeKennStarr: @DanBeebe WE DID IT
1 hour ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT THE OLD BEEBSTERS M.O. IS TO WAIT TIL ALL IS LOST AND SAVE THE DAYYYYYY
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
HEY OKLAHOMA, HERE'S TEXAS... MAAAAAKE OOOUUUUUUUUUT
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
TEACH ME HOW TO DANNY TEACH ME TEACH ME HOW TO DANNY
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Joe Castiglione: : D : D : D COME BACK TO DANNY
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
THE MASTODAN IS ON THE LOOSE
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
I ALWAYS BEBEEELIEEEVED
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
THAT MEANS IM GOOD RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? RT @Andy_Staples: RT @GeorgeSchroeder: BREAKING: Pac-12 has decided NOT to expand.
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
THEYRE NOT INTERSESTED I BET RT @Sean_Callahan: RT @TheRealPSJ: The MWC confirms talks with Iowa State.
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
@
@leilarahimi #LETDANSTAY #IBEEBELIEVE FLY THE FLAG
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
cnogreatuatins to my 9000th folower, who is prolty just oging to the big 10 tmorow anywaty so the hlel with it
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
HEARD THAT BEFORE RT @ralphDrussoAP: Marinatto says big east members have pledged to stay together and aggressively recruit replacements
2 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
A testament to #LETDANSTAY #IBEEBELIEVE RT @bobfescoe: by my count @danbeebe picked up at LEAST 1100 followers today on twitter.
5 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Days like this, well, they just about drive a man to drink.
5 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Craig James: You seem to have a pretty good idea of how the world of athletics works. Call me re: Big 12.
7 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Major Applewhite: Have you ever given any consideration to interim commissionering? I have an idea.
7 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR #BEEBEONBOARD
7 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to @John_Currie: Could you please start using some of your power and help Danny Dan out here
7 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to ESPN: SEND MORE MONEY SO THEY CAN #LETDANSTAY
7 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Larry Scott: They're coming for you next. You're adopting gremlin children.
7 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
I don't see how going to Poland helps. #LETDANSTAY #IBEEBELIEVE RT @efishr: @DanBeebe better polish his resume. #dudeyouretoast
7 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
I really don't like how today's sudden developments will now taint my otherwise spotless body of work with the conference.
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
god no RT @BigRedinTejas: @DanBeebe Does that mean they get 1/12th of that coin from ESPN?
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
#OKLAHOMEWRECKERS #SAVEDANBEEBE #LETDANSTAY #IBEEBELIEVE
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
In light of the extreme demands made by OU, I am prepared to offer the Sooners 2 HOURS of programming a day on The Longhorn Network. Happy?!
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
YES YES YES RT @Brennen_11: @DanBeebe do you have a high res picture I can put on a sign with #letdanstay for Gameday this Saturday?
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
i....i dont know. : - ( RT @aTomic___Bomb: RT: @DanBeebe Wait what is going on?
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Jim Delany: QUICK TELL ME WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE IN THIS SAME SITUATION
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
#LETDANSTAY #IBEEBELIEVE RT @ChuckCarltonDMN: RT @slmandel: Dan Beebe is trending on Twitter -- right above Two and a Half Men.
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Joe Castiglione: If you think you saw Nebraska get jobbed last season, just you wait.
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE PUTS BEEBE IN A CORNER
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
SOMEONE GET ME HAIR RT @FakeCoachPete: @DanBeebe @NewsOKSports Hair is power, my man. Karl B couldn't hold the WAC together either.
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Ken Starr: THIS ISNT HOW THE TORTITO WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
IS THERE ANYWHERE THAT DELIVERS BOURBON TO LAS COLINAS
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
.@ChipBrownOB I thought you controlled this situation. CONTROL IT. #LETDANSTAY #IBEEBELIEVE
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
#LETDANSTAY #IBEEBELIEVE RT @davidubben: Hey, it's not all bad. Dan Beebe trending nationally on Twitter. Don't think I've ever seen that.
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
YEAH, AN ORDER OF TORTITOS #LETDANSTAY #IBEEBELIEVE RT @ChuckCarltonDMN: Either way, looking at a new Big 12 order.
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
.@widertnattylt good one, no such thing as plants in texas anymore #drought #letdanstay #ibeeebelieve
8 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to DeLoss Dodds: ANSWER YOUR PHONE NOW NOW NOW WE NEED TO TALK
9 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
#IBEEBELIEVE #LETDANSTAY #TRENDING #TWITTER RT @michaelpelech10: .@DanBeebe I BEEBE-lieve! #letdanstay
9 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
IF IM GONE WELL THEN WHO IN BLUE BLAZES WILL PRESENT OU WITH TROPHIES?
9 hours ago
»

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
#LETDANSTAY #LETDANSTAY #LETDANSTAY #LETDANSTAY #LETDANSTAY #LETDANSTAY #LETDANSTAY #LETDANSTAY #LETDANSTAY
9 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to DeLoss Dodds: HELP
9 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
#LETDANSTAY RT @michaelpelech10: No, not @DanBeebe!! #letdanstay
9 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
THIS IS A PRETTY BIG TORTITO TO BE DROPPING ON DANNY BOY, OKLAHOMA
9 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Barry Switzer: APPARENTLY WE NEED TO TALK???
9 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP WHAT DO I DO
9 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
WUT RT @NewsOKSports: BREAKING -- Source: If Big 12 is to survive, OU wants Dan Beebe out as commissioner: bit.ly/qmDWQ4"
9 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
HOW ABOUT I REMOVE YOU INSTEAD OKLAHOMA. wait no dont go
9 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Mike Alden: You keep this up and I'm going to dump all the Tortito Interference lawsuits on you and the SEC.
9 hours ago

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to T. Boone Pickens: Can we please refrain from using the term "sobering up" because that's really not my M.O. right now, thx
10 hours ago
»

DanBeebe Fake Dan Beebe
Direct Message to Mike Alden: OH MY GOD YOU WILL NEVER STOP LOSING IF YOU DO THIS TO ME
11 hours ago

dando
09-21-11, 10:12 AM
Who's on first?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/6998978/answering-questions-ever-changing-college-sports-landscape'

:saywhat:

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-21-11, 11:37 AM
last year Mizzou opens their yaps and lifts their skirts at the Big10 when leaks come out about B10 expansion, NU accepts B10 offer and leaves the conference.

last year Larry Scott goes public with push for 12-16 too early, SEC approaches aggies, derailing what was set to be a smooth Pac16 transition w/ successful vote to disolve B12

this year A&M's braintrust opens their yaps about SEC, Baylor strongarms the SEC into only offering conditional invite (funneeee. Baylor, 2nd best law school in state, best litigation school in state. A&M? no law school. Result: Baylor Law wins.)

this year OU opens their yaps about "we're now considering our other options" after the 3rd party market study on their ready-to-launch school network comes back as "FAIL." Result: Pac12 chooses not to offer enough votes for their invitation, OU crawls back to B12 with "demands" to fire OU's own hand picked conference commish and "equal revenues" which OU never supported until 24 hours ago.

lesson? SHUT YOUR MOUTHS. NU? shut mouths, B10. Pitt? shut mouths, ACC. BYU? shut mouths, possible automatic qualifying conference.

Ankf00
09-21-11, 12:42 PM
DaveSittler Dave Sittler
Sources: OU expected to propose equal revenue sharing as a key reform. That won't included sharing Longhorn Network revenyue.

aaaaaaaaaand scene. :D

Jayhawk Network has pulled in $8M for KU basketball for years, OSU has almost a $7M third tier media deal itself which T Boone seems to be unaware of. UT's pulling in $11M this year. how inequitable.

WickerBill
09-21-11, 04:27 PM
So Chipf00, what does this mean for A&M? They'll just be blocked and will have to stay like a little whipped dog?

Insomniac
09-21-11, 06:49 PM
Someone just tell me where WVU is going. This sucks when your school doesn't have a date to the prom.

Ankf00
09-21-11, 11:30 PM
So Chipf00, what does this mean for A&M? They'll just be blocked and will have to stay like a little whipped dog?

no idea. A&M ****ed themselves out of their sweetheart B12 deal, $20M guaranteed to ou/ut/a&m, that I do know.

I think they've gone too far to come back, the relationship is completely nuked, but how can they go indy this late? they'd have a schedule full of d2 squads and no bowl game and no comparable tv revenues to b12 distribution.

on the other hand SEC gave them a non-invite invitation. the failure by any school to waive their rights to sue the SEC for tortious interference wrt A&M (can only bring suit after damages occur, ie after Baylor/KSU/KU are settling for Big East money instead of ~18-20M B12 money) screams that there's something or things the SEC doesn't want to be made public during discovery.

So now there's this week, say OU and UT agree to "reforms" (equal rev sharing was already agreed to by the conf AD's last spring) this week, 5 year commitment. That brings in BYU likely. That satisfies Fox and Fox doesn't alter the $1.2B contract. At that point A&M can leave and B12 is still 10 teams and Fox is still happy w/ their inventory and market reach.

Then SEC can waive their conditions to accepting A&M, but they put themselves at risk if Baylor decides to sue just for the lulz, b/c Baylor still gets to perform discovery. One of the lead litigators for tx for big tobacco settlement (Baylor ex) has already offered to do it pro bono. SEC's info is then subject to leaks to the public. Case probably goes nowhere, but damage done.

to conclude: **** aggie.

Don Quixote
09-22-11, 11:18 AM
:D

http://7.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/52/90/298f1b33f8ff476cc42cd75a5c9890ac.jpg
http://5.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/32/64/5b468c551824e775f5fc76a9f5272891.jpg
http://8.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/27/92/e856cbd1b3108f2b0c32165a9550fc1a.jpg

Ankf00
09-22-11, 12:02 PM
you have to check twitter for #secapplicationquestions

extramundane
09-22-11, 12:17 PM
Someone just tell me where WVU is going. This sucks when your school doesn't have a date to the prom.

I'd rather see the ACC take WVU than the Big East Redux thing they seem hellbent on doing. And Blacksburg needs a good couch-purging anyway- it's been FAR too long! :D

Tifosi24
09-22-11, 04:28 PM

I know your feeling. My alma mater is stuck in the college hockey restructuring that is going on right now (It is all Penn State's fault). It looks like Mankato is going from being in the most powerful conference to a weak mid-major in two years. That is assuming they don't drop the program.

Don Quixote
09-22-11, 06:41 PM
Probably not a shred of truth, but funny nonetheless.

link (http://cardsandcats.com/2011/09/22/texas-kicked-out-of-big-xii/)

In an odd twist, there is speculation out there that Texas may be OUT as a member of the Big XII. The Longhorn Network that Texas has with ESPN and does not want to share revenue with any conference members has reached a boiling point with remaining members. The Longhorn network also kept Texas and others from jumping to the PAC-12.

It is a sobering moment for Texas who thought it was now in a power position within the Big 12. Now Texas finds itself as a potential independent with its own television deal, much like Notre Dame. The talk could also move the Longhorns to rethink their ‘no sharing’ policy to stay in the Big XII, or to move into the PAC-12.

Insomniac
09-22-11, 08:58 PM
I'd rather see the ACC take WVU than the Big East Redux thing they seem hellbent on doing. And Blacksburg needs a good couch-purging anyway- it's been FAR too long! :D

WVU and VA Tech would be the 2 best football schools in the ACC today!

dando
09-22-11, 09:11 PM

But if she had teeth... :gomer:

-Kevin

Ankf00
09-23-11, 11:26 AM
the beebes final tweet :rofl:

THIS IS WHAT YOU BASTARDS WANTED AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

DANNY DID NOTHING BUT HUSTLE FOR YOU BIG 12 AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET, A FORCED RESIGNATION JUST SO OKLAHOMA WILL STOP BEING BUTTHOLES. SO LISTEN UP, AND LISTEN WELL

BAYLOR, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE LITTLE PUNK OF A SCHOOL WHO'S ONE CONGRESSMAN'S HEART ATTACK AWAY FROM BEING FORCED INTO D-II

COLORADO, I NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU AT ALL

IOWA STATE, HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A DRAIN ON THE CONFERENCE AND ON MY SANITY. YOU ARE WORTHLESS. EVERYONE IS FLEEING YOU.

KANSAS, IF YOU WANT TO GO TO THE BIG EAST BY ALL DAMN MEANS DO SO, THEY LOVE SCHOOLS WITH GOOD BASKETBALL AND NO FOOTBALL PROGRAM WHATSOEVER

KANSAS STATE YOU ARE WORSE THAN KANSAS AT EVERYTHING, LITERALLY EVERYTHING

NEBRASKA YOU WOULD BE HAPPIER IN PRESCHOOL WHERE NOBODY HAS TO REALIZE THAT THEY'RE NOT SPECIAL LITTLE SNOWFLAKES THAT DESERVE CONSTANT HUGS

I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER THAN THE DAY NEBRASKA WEASELED OUT OF THE BIG 12 SO THEY COULD LET JIM DELANY TELL THEM HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE

TAYLOR MARTINEZ IS AIDS ON TWO FEET

BO PELINI HAS DEFINITELY KILLED A MAN BEFORE AND PROBABLY EATEN HIM, AND IF HE DIDN'T CARL DID

TOM OSBORNE PROBABLY DIED FIVE YEARS AGO AND NOBODY HAD THE HEART TO TELL HIM

OKLAHOMA, WHAT GALAXY DO YOU LIVE IN AND WHY CAN'T YOU GO PLAY SPORTS THERE INSTEAD. YOU ARE MORE OVERRATED THAN TAYLOR SWIFT'S AWFUL FACE

NOBODY CARES WHAT T. BOONE PICKENS HAS TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING. OKLAHOMA STATE IS KANSAS STATE BUT FURTHER SOUTH IS ALL

TEXAS TECH YOU LISTENED TO THAT HOOKER-SLAUGHTERING CRETIN CRAIG JAMES OVER MIKE LEACH AND FOR THAT I HOPE THE EARTH SWALLOWS YOUR CAMPUS

TEXAS A&M, YOU ARE NEVER WINNING A TITLE IN THE SEC, NOT EVEN ONCE, AND AT LEAST 80% OF YOUR STUDENT BODY IS WEIRD.

I MEAN TEXAS A&M STUDENTS ARE THE KIND OF WEIRD WHERE YOU DON'T LEAVE THEM IN THE SAME ROOM AS HOUSE PETS UNATTENDED.

TEXAS A&M YELL LEADERS ARE BECAUSE AGGIE IS SCARED OF WOMEN SO CONGRATULATIONS FOR BRINGING SAUDI ARABIAN CULTURE TO AMERICA YOU INBREDS.

RICK PERRY IS AN AGGIE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HOW IS HE EVEN ALLOWED TO LIVE ALONE AND CUT HIS OWN MEAT MUCH LESS RUN FOR PRESIDENT

I WAS TRYING TO GO MOSTLY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER BUT I FORGOT MISSOURI. IMAGINE THAT, SOMEONE FORGETTING ABOUT MISSOURI

MISSOURI THROWS MORE PANTIES THAN THE CROWD OF 8TH GRADERS AT A JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT AND YET NOBODY EVER PICKS THEM UP

AND TEXAS. GOOD OLD TEXAS.

HEY DELOSS. **** TEXAS AND **** YOU.

I DID EVERYTHING IN MY EARTHLY POWERS TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE THE MOST WELL CARED FOR SCHOOL IN NCAA HISTORY, AND FOR WHAT

WHEN IT ALL WENT DOWN YOU WERE RIGHT THERE AT THE FRONT LINE WAITING TO ABANDON ME JUST LIKE THE REST OF THESE INGRATES

OKLAHOMA AND TEXAS A&M I CAN UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THEY'RE HORRIBLE LITTLE STEPCHILDREN, BUT YOU, TEXAS? YOU?

I WAS READY TO NAME MY TESTICLES HOOKEM AND HORNS FOR YOU AND MAKE "TEXAS WITH A DOLLAR SIGN" THE NEW BIG 12 REALITY. BUT IT WAS NEVER ENOUGH FOR YOU AWFUL, HORRIBLE GREEDY BRATS, WAS IT

TEXAS JUST HAD TO KEEP TAKING AND TAKING AND TAKING. I SHOULD HAVE DONE WHAT LARRY SCOTT DID AND TOLD YOU TO GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC INSTEAD

I HOPE A CLOUD OF PURE DIARRHEA OPENS UP OVER DKR AND FILLS THAT PLACE TO THE BRIM DURING YOUR NEXT GAME

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE BURNT ORANGE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. IT LOOKS LIKE BABY POOP

TEXAS IS GOING TO BE LONELY FOREVER AND THAT'S STILL A FATE BETTER THAN IT DESERVES

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR EYES. YOU STOLE THAT SONG FROM A CHILDRENS SONG RT @chisoxfan30: @DanBeebe the eyes of Texas are upon you. #hookem

THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPONNN YOUU... ALLLL THE LIVE LONG DAYYYYYY. YOU HAVE TO SING YOUR FIGHT SONG ALONG TO "I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THE RAILROAD" AND YOU EXPECT ANYBODY TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE CITY OF AUSTIN DID TO DESERVE HAVING SUCH A HORRIBLE BUNCH OF HYPER-PRIVILEGED BRATS OVERTAKE IT BUT IT CAN'T BE GOOD. CAN WE NUKE AUSTIN? IS THAT APPROPRIATE? IT'S PROBABLY APPROPRIATE

I'M OUT. I'M NEVER COMMISSIONERING ANOTHER CONFERENCE EVER AGAIN. COLLEGE SPORTS ARE TO COLLEGE WHAT GENITAL WARTS ARE TO GENITALS

ENJOY YOUR MISERABLE LITTLE CONFERENCE, "BIG 12." I HOPE YOU FAIL. I'M OUT. GOODBYE.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/thujone/baylorbear.jpg

TKGAngel
09-23-11, 12:40 PM
I know your feeling. My alma mater is stuck in the college hockey restructuring that is going on right now (It is all Penn State's fault). It looks like Mankato is going from being in the most powerful conference to a weak mid-major in two years. That is assuming they don't drop the program.

The hockey restructuring is about to get goofier. I read this morning that Mercyhurst, Robert Morris, Canisius, Niagara and Bowling Green met to discuss a new conference. There was also a school in this meeting that currently does not have a D-1 program (Buffalo).

And in addition to the donation he made to PSU for their hockey program, Terry Pegula is thought to be working with Canisius on a donation for their own rink on campus. :thumbup:

Now back to yer football discussion.

Ankf00
09-23-11, 02:48 PM
seriously, we're supposed to give this up? HAH. Makes FSN look like high school a/v

j9QOmNznXBc

f u aggy.

Tifosi24
09-23-11, 06:48 PM
The hockey restructuring is about to get goofier. I read this morning that Mercyhurst, Robert Morris, Canisius, Niagara and Bowling Green met to discuss a new conference. There was also a school in this meeting that currently does not have a D-1 program (Buffalo).

And in addition to the donation he made to PSU for their hockey program, Terry Pegula is thought to be working with Canisius on a donation for their own rink on campus. :thumbup:

Now back to yer football discussion.

I can't help but comment on this, since I am a big college hockey fan. I saw the article too about the schools in your neck of the woods. It wouldn't be a new conference, but rather a significant change in the current CCHA, which only has two teams left. These five teams, plus Alabama-Huntsville (yes, that's right Huntsville, AL has a DI hockey program) and perhaps a start-up program at Buffalo would make for a decent conference with a relatively small footprint, especially if UAH is left out. The smaller schools can also get out of Atlantic Hockey and offer the full allotment of 18 scholarships and not 12.

The interesting part of this whole merry-go-round is that Notre Dame has no home at this point. My guess is that they are waiting to see how football settles. They don't want to commit and then have to join the Big 10+2 hockey conference, although I doubt the Big 10+2 wants Notre Dame at this point.

Ankf00
09-26-11, 01:07 PM
if A&M's official that means that SEC has enough assurances that B12 is stable, which means no damages to sue for by Baylor, but also has to mean that B12 has good idea of their 10th, a 10th that ABC & Fox have agreed to wrt maintaining TV contract $$$...

WickerBill
09-26-11, 01:14 PM
So who do you think? Louisville? WVU?

Ankf00
09-26-11, 02:20 PM
I know BYU's longterm aim last year in going indy was to set themselves up for an eventual B12 invite, and they were ready for it this year until OU's Boren started talking about P12. It's been reported that they're not in unless B12 presidents vote to grant the conference the individual schools' TV rights for 6 years, it's always been a year by year basis (thus why teams can just up and leave so easily). I still think they're #1, but I don't know what has to be negotiated to make that happen short of the 6 year commitment. I know Chip Brown is running w/ TCU as UT's preference, and that has to be as leverage against BYU, same as every other "lead" he gets.

Big East is playing what they can in making Pitt & SU stay throuhg the 2013 season. Dont know how many votes the BE's bylaws require for dissolution of their football conference entity. If only 3 of 8, then you hit that mark with only Lville, WVU, so maybe you only invite 1 BE team. If BYU's a no go, and going beyond 10 teams is satisfactory to the B12 ADs & Presidents who will then receive a diluted annual conference tv revenue payout b/c of splitting 12 shares vs 10 shares, then Lville, WVU, Cinci + Pitt & Syr, 5 out of 8 votes, dissolves Big East maybe (unless 75% super majority or more is required). Lville, WVU, Cinci have local partners so they're not on an island, $20M/yr instead of weak BE TV payout right now. And this is just me, but I have no clue how taking TCU and staying at 10 is a better option than expanding regional footprint, no matter how marginalized cinci & louisville are in their local region. But most importantly, unless Big East football entity can be dissolved, neither 1 nor 3 BE invites can become reality.

TCU is a massive dilution of value in a market that 4 big 12 schools absolutely own (DFW = Tech, UT, OU, OSU, f aggy). And they can put that $20M/yr to some use and start recruiting better. I know Baylor's a fan of TCU joining, Ken Starr has been lobbying for them. If it happens then it makes sense on enough levels, but I just can't think of any advantage that serves OU, UT, Tech, or OSU in any way shape or form.

Tifosi24
09-26-11, 08:41 PM
We all know that football runs the college world, but if the Big 12-2 has the opportunity to add Louisville or Cincy they should go for it. It should add some value on the basketball side and bring in some football schools that are on par with the Big 12 North.

Ankf00
09-26-11, 09:16 PM
Personal opinion-wise, I think USF & UCF should be brought in before the BE ohio valley schools, something ridiculous like 110K total enrollment, FLA recruiting grounds. UCF just got a new stadium and I'm sure they can put $20M/yr to good use.

Growth picks. And the residual eyeball gain despite being in sec/acc country has to lead to greater viability due to the tv exposure alone

Ankf00
09-28-11, 11:15 AM
Mizzou's in Birmingham.

Round 3: FIGHT!

http://thekoalition.com/images/2011/09/mk2_ps3_soon.jpg

Racing Truth
09-28-11, 03:43 PM
I know BYU's longterm aim last year in going indy was to set themselves up for an eventual B12 invite, and they were ready for it this year until OU's Boren started talking about P12. It's been reported that they're not in unless B12 presidents vote to grant the conference the individual schools' TV rights for 6 years, it's always been a year by year basis (thus why teams can just up and leave so easily). I still think they're #1, but I don't know what has to be negotiated to make that happen short of the 6 year commitment. I know Chip Brown is running w/ TCU as UT's preference, and that has to be as leverage against BYU, same as every other "lead" he gets.

Big East is playing what they can in making Pitt & SU stay throuhg the 2013 season. Dont know how many votes the BE's bylaws require for dissolution of their football conference entity. If only 3 of 8, then you hit that mark with only Lville, WVU, so maybe you only invite 1 BE team. If BYU's a no go, and going beyond 10 teams is satisfactory to the B12 ADs & Presidents who will then receive a diluted annual conference tv revenue payout b/c of splitting 12 shares vs 10 shares, then Lville, WVU, Cinci + Pitt & Syr, 5 out of 8 votes, dissolves Big East maybe (unless 75% super majority or more is required). Lville, WVU, Cinci have local partners so they're not on an island, $20M/yr instead of weak BE TV payout right now. And this is just me, but I have no clue how taking TCU and staying at 10 is a better option than expanding regional footprint, no matter how marginalized cinci & louisville are in their local region. But most importantly, unless Big East football entity can be dissolved, neither 1 nor 3 BE invites can become reality.

TCU is a massive dilution of value in a market that 4 big 12 schools absolutely own (DFW = Tech, UT, OU, OSU, f aggy). And they can put that $20M/yr to some use and start recruiting better. I know Baylor's a fan of TCU joining, Ken Starr has been lobbying for them. If it happens then it makes sense on enough levels, but I just can't think of any advantage that serves OU, UT, Tech, or OSU in any way shape or form.

Suppose it is BYU or non-TCU BE teams (totally agree on USF, BTW. They deserve a superconference home), where does TCU end up? SOL? If so, that's wrong.

Ditto Boise, BTW. Someone tell me how this ends for both.

Andrew Longman
09-28-11, 05:16 PM
Big East is playing what they can in making Pitt & SU stay throuhg the 2013 season. Word in these parts is that Rutgers has for too long been the voice of reason in the Big East, at least as a football conference. And I think that's true, they've been the grown up that put enlightened self interest in support of the conference ahead of their own. But most think it is time for them to bail or they will be left with nothing.

Sad thing is long ago, before conferences the East effectively had a very good conference of independents. If they had gotten their act together and not been distracted by the BE basketball money (which is now mostly gone) then they would have had a great deal. Penn St. Pitt, Syracuse, Boston College, Rutgers, WV, Temple, and Villanova were at one time a solid pseudo conference that largely shared schedules. Maybe add Army and Navy and even poach Maryland and VA and or VT and that's pretty respectable and holds the interest of people in the mid Atlantics.

Problem now is in basketball, no one in the East really considers ND or MQT as natual rivals. I football, no one really thought Miami and VT were natural rivals.

I think the BE is toast and will barely be more relevant than Conference USA. Rutgers should have joined the Big 10 when they had a chance, and they could have, and let the BE fester. But they did the right thing for the conference and now will pay the price.

Ankf00
09-29-11, 06:07 PM
Suppose it is BYU or non-TCU BE teams (totally agree on USF, BTW. They deserve a superconference home), where does TCU end up? SOL? If so, that's wrong.

Ditto Boise, BTW. Someone tell me how this ends for both.

TCU's a small private school that fails to fill up its own 45K stadium while in the middle of an all-time run for them. They're good as long as Patterson's there, but once he's gone they're reverting to the mean. Market-wise, DFW's locked down by the B12 so TCU doesn't bring anything to the table there. Their main benefit is their current string of success bringing credibility in terms of SoS, but that will fluctuate. They certainly get screwed with this move in terms of football though. Backdooring their way into the BCS system through the BE was the smartest play they could have made.

The rumors today are that BYU's accepted, and the conf is working on Lville, Cinci, WVU, and TCU to make it 14. WVU and TCU are huge mistakes imo when USF & UCF are on the table. Baylor's admin is lobbying hard for TCU, and if BYU and the other 3 are coming, I guess that covers enough new market for a final spot to TCU not to matter. Also, it adds another TX school, a local school, which should help every b12 south team to recruit against A&M/LSU with (the alternative to hedge A&M/LSU in eastex & HOU is bringing in one of the Houston schools so as to put the B12 in Houston (Largest UT & A&M alumni bases, and massive LSU alumni base) every other week of the season, but UT Regents & admin will never allow UH in conference despite UH's desperation, and Rice is Rice). 14 teams dilutes the conference revenue share significantly, and in the end kentucky's still UK territory, ohio's OSU's despite Cinci's 42K enrollment, WVU is "what market?" (sorry, Insomniac), and TCU can't even fill up their stadium with their own folks when they're playing BCS level ball. But the thought is 12 (or in this case 14 if it happens) offers more stability than a simple 10, where if someone were to leave (Mizzou), the conf would be back to square 1 with musical chairs.

Boise's going to be where they were, unless the Pac gets desperate enough to pick up a regional school of no academic import and minimal market (and I say that as a boise city & 11 year boise football fanboy).

Longman: Rutgers is going to end up ahead in this deal, financially anyway, either in the Big10 or ACC. UT will ask the SEC for a meeting before ND ever accepts a B10 invite, even if ND, B10 still has at least 1 spot left open for RU or Mizzou. ACC in taking Pitt is trying to sweeten the pot for ND, for the point if/when ND feels pressured enough by superconf formation to join one, still have that 16th spot open if that happens... I think UConn's the one that's more hosed unless B10 looks that far east, and they might have to now that SU and Pitt are off the table. USF too since SEC won't take them before FSU, and the SEC East is blocking any addition of an ACC team in an SEC state (possible change in this stance is if Mizzou stays B12 and B12 finishes raiding BE, then SEC has to go USF/ACC).

Tifosi24
09-29-11, 06:40 PM
I don't see why the Big 12-3 is at all interested in West Virginia. Ank is right, there is very little market value in picking them up, plus I would personally think of WVU fitting better in the SEC. I can't speak to Central Florida, but South Florida, Cincy, and Louisville would be decent additions, especially in terms of USF, if they can keep this football season up.

Ankf00
10-01-11, 05:28 PM
SEC! SEC! SE, wait, wut?

:rofl:

Don Quixote
10-03-11, 10:47 AM
Stay classy Illinois. :laugh:

wOncicrmmr4

dando
10-03-11, 11:01 AM
I want to know what moron coach voted for tOSU this week:

Others receiving votes: Houston 97, Baylor 90, Texas Tech 68, South Florida 49, Penn State 37, Washington 30, Notre Dame 13, Pittsburgh 11, Southern Methodist 10, North Carolina 10, Tennessee 6, Iowa 5, Air Force 3, Southern Miss 3, Ohio State 1, Cincinnati 1, Duke 1,

:saywhat: :shakehead

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-03-11, 11:18 AM
**** OU

Don Quixote
10-03-11, 12:44 PM
I want to know what moron coach voted for tOSU this week:

:saywhat: :shakehead

-Kevin Yeah, when you are unranked, then get shutout at home (except for a garbage time td) by a pedestrian MSU team and have about 100 yards total offense, you should jump up in the polls for sure. :saywhat: :gomer:

Tifosi24
10-03-11, 05:40 PM
The question I have is who are the five people that voted for Iowa. They lost to Iowa State, who got rolled by Ank's boys, and barely beat Pitt.

dando
10-03-11, 05:54 PM
It is time to clean house.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7054653/three-ohio-state-buckeyes-suspended-summer-job-pay-two-suspensions-extended

-Kevin

WickerBill
10-04-11, 06:54 AM

-Kevin

The beauty of college athletics is that cleaning house happens naturally, so long as recruiters change the type of individuals they recruit.

dando
10-04-11, 08:20 AM
The beauty of college athletics is that cleaning house happens naturally, so long as recruiters change the type of individuals they recruit.

In this case the house needs to be cleaned from the top down. Smith needs to go, a new coaching staff needs to be brought in, and the players involved need to be booted off the team.

-Kevin

Don Quixote
10-04-11, 08:59 AM
In this case the house needs to be cleaned from the top down. Smith needs to go, a new coaching staff needs to be brought in, and the players involved need to be booted off the team.

-KevinEspecially Gene Smith. His era is over.

dando
10-04-11, 09:33 AM
Especially Gene Smith. His era is over.

The irony here is that his name was being floated as a candidate to lead the NC2A in the future. :saywhat: :shakehead

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-04-11, 11:32 AM
The question I have is who are the five people that voted for Iowa. They lost to Iowa State, who got rolled by Ank's boys, and barely beat Pitt.

the same ones who think Kirk Ferentz is the 2nd best coach in america after bob big game stoops

Ankf00
10-04-11, 11:34 AM

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7054653/three-ohio-state-buckeyes-suspended-summer-job-pay-two-suspensions-extended

-Kevin

"I take all responsibility, it begins and ends with me, but you know, it's all the players working on their own outside of the program"

"I'm not complaining, but when are the refs going to start giving me those flags? every play I drop back, I'm on my back, all the other qbs in the league get that flag, when am I gonna start getting that flag? But you know, I'm not complaining"

Don Quixote
10-04-11, 11:45 AM
the same ones who think Kirk Ferentz is the 2nd best coach in america after bob big game stoopsI think Ferentz won big 10 coach of the year multiple times, while Tressel never won it. Your witness. :D

Ankf00
10-04-11, 05:28 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/320206_10150349944094729_648179728_7935161_1759148 750_n.jpg

SEC kwality edjewkayshun

Don Quixote
10-04-11, 06:50 PM
Somebody has been trolling around Shaggybevo. :D

Ankf00
10-06-11, 11:44 AM
TCU? TCU?!?!

I AM GOING TO STAB SOMEBODY IN THE ****ING FACE

Don Quixote
10-06-11, 12:12 PM
I hope they start a Horned Frog Network. :p

Ankf00
10-06-11, 12:57 PM
then all 4 of their fans can subscribe to Time Warner!

they knocked the upper deck off their stadium this year. they still don't sell out 40K. they're Baylor w/o the olympic sports pedigree.

in other news, in a half hour I'm on the road...
planning my saturday breakfast & lunch here:
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/travelblogs/888/132873/A+Texas+State+Fair+Food+Primer.?destId=361720

FRIED GRILL CHEESE I MISS YOU SO HARD

dando
10-06-11, 01:00 PM
GO OKIE! :gomer: :D

-Kevin

Don Quixote
10-06-11, 01:06 PM
planning my saturday breakfast & lunch here:
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/travelblogs/888/132873/A+Texas+State+Fair+Food+Primer.?destId=361720

Awesome.
I will be in Lincoln this weekend, so I will most likely be eating...... corn?

Edit: Wait, corn squeazzins' made from corn, no?

dando
10-06-11, 01:12 PM

Sorry, those are now used for ethanol production for IndyCar and the new 20% limit for ethanol in our ga$. :gomer: :saywhat:

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-06-11, 02:21 PM
Awesome.
I will be in Lincoln this weekend, so I will most likely be eating...... corn?

corn, and runza's. but you haven't started beating them to the tune of 9 out of 10 yet, so they'll be the classiest fans in america to you, for now... and they'll buy your drinks which is extra awesome.

Don Quixote
10-10-11, 09:23 AM
Ank, I bet my game in Lincoln was every bit as bad as yours at the Cottonbowl. :D :yuck:

dando
10-10-11, 09:42 AM
Ank, I bet my game in Lincoln was every bit as bad as yours at the Cottonbowl. :D :yuck:

Dude, I enjoyed the Red River Bloodbath. :gomer: You need to post the Bauserman passing chart. :saywhat: Hey @ least when we beat TSUN (assuming we'll have enough eligible players), it'll be a successful season. Right? :gomer: :irked:

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-10-11, 11:51 AM
mother****ing ****ing ****

**** OU.

****!!!

fried frito pie. jalapeno & cheese corndog from fletcher's. fried biscuits & gravy. frito pie on top of a footlong hot dog. but did I mention the fried frito pie?

Don Quixote
10-10-11, 12:51 PM
fried frito pie. jalapeno & cheese corndog from fletcher's. fried biscuits & gravy. frito pie on top of a footlong hot dog. but did I mention the fried frito pie?Runza's gut bomb for me. Only one. other than that, I've got nothing.

Ankf00
10-11-11, 01:38 PM
Mike Stoops fired for sucking after not getting fired for getting divorced b/c he slept with a co-ed. (similar to Mack's bff in the office not getting fired outright after his co-ed poonhoundery and sexual harrassment came to light, despite said poonhound's wife working literally across the hall from him).

keep it classy, folks.

Ankf00
10-13-11, 01:06 PM
jesus ****.

http://occupyherbstreit.tumblr.com/

Occupy Herbstreit

A Lost Gameday Fan Occupies Wall Street

This man deserves a Nobel.

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/11392567632/1/tumblr_lt06jyFswZ1r4cih1

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/11392464233/1/tumblr_lt0686RRfl1r4cih1

Gnam
10-13-11, 04:05 PM
jesus ****.

http://occupyherbstreit.tumblr.com/

This man deserves a Nobel.

perfect. :thumbup:

Gnam
10-20-11, 07:10 PM
This year the Cal Bears are playing their home games across the bay in the San Francisco Giants' baseball park because their stadium in Berkeley is being seismicly retrofitted. The Hayward fault runs right underneath it and a gap had opened in the south endzone seats.

This afternoon a 3.9 earthquake struck almost directly below the stadium.

We always thought those pre-game earthquake evacuation warnings were a joke. :eek:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/10/20/BAKA1LKBO2.DTL&tsp=1

dando
10-20-11, 08:32 PM
This year the Cal Bears are playing their home games across the bay in the San Francisco Giants' baseball park because their stadium in Berkeley is being seismicly retrofitted. The Hayward fault runs right underneath it and a gap had opened in the south endzone seats.

This afternoon a 3.9 earthquake struck almost directly below the stadium.

We always thought those pre-game earthquake evacuation warnings were a joke. :eek:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/10/20/BAKA1LKBO2.DTL&tsp=1

I wondered what was up with that when I saw a bit of the game last Thurs. Hippies in the hood. :gomer: And a 3.9? That's like a fart in your general direction. ;)

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-21-11, 05:33 PM
USC @ Cal in '09 was the biggest shitshow i've ever experienced attending a game. between the hamster sized, singular concourse in the bowled stadium & the fencing funnelling everyone into the same entrances to that concourse, preventing anyone from walking around the stadium on the outside, that would've been the easiest 60K kills for al qaeda ever.

nice historic stadium though. phenomenal spot once the renovations are finished.

Ankf00
10-21-11, 05:43 PM
listening to finebaum is awesome b/c of his call-in fanbase...

listening to this angry mizzou fan is equally awesome:
http://www.610sports.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=5526339

meth is bad, mmmkay?

Gnam
10-21-11, 06:28 PM
I wondered what was up with that when I saw a bit of the game last Thurs. Hippies in the hood. :gomer: And a 3.9? That's like a fart in your general direction. ;)

-Kevin

:two times:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/10/21/BAJM1LKI5A.DTL

3.8 aftershock.

dando
10-22-11, 09:32 PM
Bucky not as good as I thought. Suck it, Bucky. :p :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
10-24-11, 10:49 AM
How stupid is the BC$? Big Red N > Wisky after Wisky put the beat down on N?!? One computer poll didn't have them ranked @ all. :saywhat: :shakehead

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs/_/week/9/year/2011

And Okie OSU ranked #1 by all of the computer polls? :shakehead Either kill this thing and go back to the old system or get a playoff in place.

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-24-11, 12:37 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/296664_10100406526584428_16705202_51263329_1703882 395_n.jpg

dando
10-24-11, 12:47 PM
From Twitter:

BBaptistHoops Bob Baptist
RT @PeteThamelNYT: RT @nathanfenno: LSU chancellor: "We could ultimately end up with 2 conferences: one called ESPN and one called FOX."

:laugh: :saywhat:

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-24-11, 02:23 PM
pretty much true in terms of Fox vs ESPN driving so much of the shenanigans. Fox stepping up w/ a ludicrous 2nd tier contract is what kept the B12 together last year when everyone was going to go to teh Pac. ABC is 100% ACC inventory, and has rights to teh entire SEC inventory after CBS. Fox is Big10's partner and will be doing Pac regular season over the air broadcasts, and rotating the P12 title game w/ ESPN.

Insomniac
10-25-11, 12:53 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/26/sports/ncaafootball/West-Virginia-Big-12-Big-East.html?_r=2&ref=sports

Ank may have to welcome WVU to the Big 12. I look forward to getting trounced by Oklahoma and/or Texas most years. Some real competition. I hope if it happens, WVU will get better.

Ankf00
10-25-11, 01:11 PM
we replaced lincoln, boulder, and columbia with fort worth and morgantown.

I am overjoyed at our future home schedules.

nrc
10-25-11, 02:13 PM
we replaced lincoln, boulder, and columbia with fort worth and morgantown.

I am overjoyed at our future home schedules.

Isn't Morgantown just the Boulder of Appalachia? :gomer:

Ankf00
10-25-11, 02:26 PM
boulder's abundance of controlled substance comes from the ground, morgantown's comes from the bathtub.

maybe that away game wont be so bad after all

Ankf00
10-25-11, 02:27 PM
boulder's abundance of controlled substance comes from the ground, morgantown's comes from the bathtub.

hrm, maybe that away game wont be so bad after all

outlets are saying WVU's app accepted by B12 members, presser tomorrow.

extramundane
10-25-11, 02:35 PM

maybe that away game wont be so bad after all

WV 'shine > Lincoln/Columbia crank.

But these days, I think there's more NJ kids in Mo-town than there are WV natives, so watch out for jimmy-leg Snookies.

Ankf00
10-25-11, 02:46 PM
I've heard the moral fiber is of similar rigidity as can be commonly found in Lubbock, so shame about the snookie infestation

dando
10-25-11, 02:49 PM
Isn't Morgantown just the Boulder of Appalachia? :gomer:

Dude, it's east coast Austin. :gomer:

-Kevin

stroker
10-25-11, 07:46 PM
Mizzou is about to join the friggin' SEC and I WANT THEM TO JOIN THE BIG 10, DAMMIT!!!!

Ankf00
10-26-11, 11:11 AM
well, now it's "WV not yet"

whatevs.

WickerBill
10-26-11, 12:31 PM
CBS saying it might be Louisville, not WFV. Add both and keep Misery.

chop456
10-26-11, 01:16 PM
CBS saying it might be Louisville, not WFV. Add both and keep Misery.

WFBGV, thank you. We also would have accepted WBGFV. :D

Ankf00
10-26-11, 05:12 PM
The New York Times reported Wednesday that U.S. Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, had lobbied Big 12 officials including David Boren, the president of the University of Oklahoma and a former senator, to include Louisville in expansion plans. The Times quoted a person with direct knowledge of the plans as saying: "I think it's 50-50 right now between West Virginia and Louisville."

swear to god, I'm going to stab somebody in the ****ing face before this is all done.

-PosterWhoWillSoonBeKnownAsGITMOf00

racermike
10-27-11, 01:36 AM
Bought tix for Oregon/USC on November 19th

Occupy Gameday!

http://i.imgur.com/We6o2.jpg

Ankf00
10-27-11, 12:48 PM
after the Big10 and Pac12 told David Boren to take a hike, and after Boren's hissy fit to try to show that he has hand resulted in Pitt leaving B12 negotiations to go ACC, he's at it with the WVU business.

http://i40.tinypic.com/15zm9h2.jpg

this bolsters my my argument for a policy that all politicians should be executed after their term is over. they can only do further damage afterwards.

Gnam
10-27-11, 07:16 PM
There may be an open spot in the Pac 12 soon. :gomer:

:three peat:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/10/27/BALN1LN75V.DTL&tsp=1

3.6 earthquake 1 mile from Berkeley this morning.

Racing Truth
10-27-11, 08:29 PM
I just have one question: On what bleeping planet does Missouri think they can compete in football in the SEC? What am I missing here?:confused::gomer:

Ankf00
10-28-11, 11:11 AM
situation is fluid

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/7159905/west-virginia-mountaineers-formally-invited-join-big-12

Louisville sports bloggers already blaming UT, when UT's President wanted Lville over WVU, and when OU's President was the one who had the WVU invite rescinded to "evaluate" :laugh:

Insomniac
10-28-11, 03:11 PM
situation is fluid

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/7159905/west-virginia-mountaineers-formally-invited-join-big-12

Louisville sports bloggers already blaming UT, when UT's President wanted Lville over WVU, and when OU's President was the one who had the WVU invite rescinded to "evaluate" :laugh:

I don't care who they blame. I'm looking forward to playing in a real conference! :) In time for 2012?

Ankf00
10-28-11, 03:44 PM
Welcome everyone, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, to the 2012 edition of the Big 12 Meth Bowl here at Gaylord Memorial Stadium in beautiful Norman, Oklahoma, featuring the Mountaineers of West Virginia University against the Sooners of the University of Oklahoma, brought to you by Purdue Pharma. "Oxycontin, it's good for what ails ya!" [/keith jackson]

supposedly WVU sending Big East initial 2.5M payment of exit fee by COB, remainder to be filed by June 30th 2011. conference realignment put on layaway, west virginia folks...

dando
10-29-11, 02:41 PM
Wisky > Big Red N
MSU > Wisky
Big Red N > MSU

I give up. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-29-11, 04:13 PM
So does this mean aggie has lost 10 in a row vs SEC?

stroker
10-29-11, 06:33 PM
I just have one question: On what bleeping planet does Missouri think they can compete in football in the SEC? What am I missing here?:confused::gomer:

Well, they just beat the #16 A&M team so that's got to count for something...

dando
10-30-11, 12:39 AM
Wisky > Big Red N
MSU > Wisky
Big Red N > MSU

I give up. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Wisky > Big Red N
MSU > Wisky
MSU > tOSU
Big Red N > tOSU
Big Red N > MSU
tOSU > Wisky

A quiz will follow. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-30-11, 12:40 AM
phenomenal games tonight. got damn. Wisconsin & Stanford games to the wire.

tech w/ the let down game, worked by an iowa state team that's lost every conference game by 30 pts so far. KU w/ 46 yards and -2 rushing in town today, Turner Gill pissy at the post game handshake :laugh:

Clemson finally lost and JoePa w/ the record

Gnam
10-30-11, 02:38 AM
Watching USC lose a home game in front of 80,000+ fans on national television just feels right. :thumbup:

Cal Bears: Please no more Maynard at QB. Please.

WickerBill
11-06-11, 08:40 AM
Imagine if the SEC decided to get real quarterbacks. Wow.

extramundane
11-06-11, 10:02 AM
For the BIGGEST GAME EVAR, that sure was pretty awful.

Nice to see that bad football isn't limited to the pros this year. :shakehead

Ankf00
11-06-11, 04:59 PM
Imagine if the SEC decided to get real quarterbacks. Wow.

best qb play in the history of CFB. the SEC is just that good.

wasn't even the best game of the 7pm time slot, jesus. and I love the post-game commentary regarding the MNC race that gives SEC teams a pass for no offense, but completely s***s all over Stanford and Ok St in particular for their defense, nevermind that all 10 big12 qb's probably start for the majority of the SEC today

Ankf00
11-07-11, 01:27 AM
oh, and burn PSU's athletic dept building to the ground.

and JoePa trying to deflect is almost as sickening. what other ****ing kind of "incident" involving an adult and a 10 year old in the locker room did you think someone would feel compelled to report to you?

Napoleon
11-07-11, 06:43 AM
and JoePa trying to deflect is almost as sickening. . .

I can't imagine he is not history as a result of this. He should have been canned already based on what has come out.