PDA

View Full Version : Lord SagamorAn caint sell home, so tears it down

Pages : 1 [2]

Methanolandbrats
01-06-12, 12:37 PM
If anyone invites you to eat at the local Chinese place - take a pass.

You don't like Sweet and Sour Stray Cat ?

chop456
01-06-12, 12:53 PM

I do - I just don't like it prepared poorly or in small portions.

TKGAngel
01-06-12, 01:58 PM
If anyone invites you to eat at the local Chinese place - take a pass.

Puh-leez, this branch of the family thinks Pizza Hut is about as exciting as it gets.

A couple years back, a Chinese restaurant here was caught preparing Sweet & Sour Bambi's Mother courtesy of what the proprietor hit with his car that morning.

Methanolandbrats
01-06-12, 02:05 PM
A couple years back, a Chinese restaurant here was caught preparing Sweet & Sour Bambi's Mother courtesy of what the proprietor hit with his car that morning.

I just call that inventive and thrifty :D A friend of mine married a Thai girl. Shortly after they moved back to the the USA, they hit a rabbit a glancing blow with their car. She hopped out and finished it off. When they got home she had that bunny diced and seared before he could finish his first beer. :thumbup:

Al Czervik
01-06-12, 02:43 PM
Never eat a Chinese restaurant that is next door to a Vet's office.

cameraman
01-06-12, 02:45 PM
The best hole-in-the-wall chinese restaurant in town is forever getting shut down by the board of health. They really don't like the hanging ducks...

MoCartt
01-06-12, 05:09 PM
I just call that inventive and thrifty :D A friend of mine married a Thai girl. Shortly after they moved back to the the USA, they hit a rabbit a glancing blow with their car. She hopped out and finished it off. When they got home she had that bunny diced and seared before he could finish his first beer. :thumbup:

What part of Wisconsin is Thailand? She sounds like a local gal that is used to huntin' and stuff.

:D