Kiwifan
01-03-04, 06:16 AM
A music thread.
Does anyone listen to music when they surf? What do you listen to?
The trouble that I find is that today you get either Hip Hop, Solid Gold/Classic Hits or remakes.
I must be getting fussy in my old age 'cause although I like the Oldies genre it's like the Stations have only 100 records to chose from. The Solid Gold Station we pick up when we go to the city does have a 'forgotten 45' segment but I just wish someone would play something just that little bit extra. At the moment I'm playing the Woodstock CD and although (I think) there are some good tracks on it I haven't heard them on any radio station. Do you guys have a favorite station that plays what you want to hear or do you have to settle for your own CDs?
Rusty.
Does anyone listen to music when they surf? What do you listen to?
The trouble that I find is that today you get either Hip Hop, Solid Gold/Classic Hits or remakes.
I must be getting fussy in my old age 'cause although I like the Oldies genre it's like the Stations have only 100 records to chose from. The Solid Gold Station we pick up when we go to the city does have a 'forgotten 45' segment but I just wish someone would play something just that little bit extra. At the moment I'm playing the Woodstock CD and although (I think) there are some good tracks on it I haven't heard them on any radio station. Do you guys have a favorite station that plays what you want to hear or do you have to settle for your own CDs?
Rusty.