-Kevin

Gangrel
10-07-05, 10:58 PM
Congrats Sux....errr, Sox. I knew one of them would win. :D

-Kevin

Can't just accept defeat gracefully, can you? :D

Ankf00
10-08-05, 04:56 AM
kev's all about the oral fixation, I think it's an ohio thing....

Stu
10-08-05, 07:48 AM
kev's all about the oral fixation, I think it's an ohio thing....

youre the one sucking down those corny dogs all the time.

Gangrel
10-08-05, 09:56 AM
ok...next prediction....Sox over Angels in 6. Anyone? :D

dando
10-08-05, 03:51 PM
Can't just accept defeat gracefully, can you? :D
Nah. I'm just an objective observer this post season. As long as the Yankees don't win, I could care less. :)

-Kevin

Gangrel
10-08-05, 06:13 PM
Nah. I'm just an objective observer this post season. As long as the Yankees don't win, I could care less. :)

-Kevin

Well then...if the Angels don't do their job, my White Sox will be happy to oblige you there... :)

Ankf00
10-08-05, 08:14 PM
youre the one sucking down those corny dogs all the time.

yea, cuz I've got something in my pants. watch out bishes. you're the one living in the mao's dreamtown acting the history of mankind trying to pretend you're in the midst of some cultural revolution.

I'd have more diversity if I went next door to teh Grand Dragon in Vidor, TX.

Ankf00
10-08-05, 08:15 PM
oh yea....

CORNY DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Ankf00
10-08-05, 08:20 PM
eye <3 the milf....

why she didn't have on orange, i do not know, she did sport the hat, however, and why husband left her alone w/ me, i also do not know... she is however, a fan of the downtown Hoegaarden... :D

dando
10-08-05, 11:44 PM
'stros win big to go up 2-1. Good thang fer Ank's sake that the Rocket ain't pitching next. :gomer:

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-08-05, 11:50 PM
'stros win big to go up 2-1. Good thang fer Ank's sake that the Rocket ain't pitching next. :gomer:

-Kevin

:D

GO 'STROS!!!!!!
GO ROCKET!!!!!

Dr. Corkski
10-09-05, 07:02 PM
Astros move on after 18 inning classic.

dando
10-09-05, 07:10 PM
Astros move on after 18 inning classic.
f00 sighs in relief that it dint come down to Rocket in the finale. :p

-Kevin

Jervis Tetch 1
10-10-05, 09:58 AM
As a Braves fan you hate to see it end that way, but damn, that was a great game. Twice the money. But I think that will take a lot out of the Astros. Cardinals in five games.

WHAT a weekend! 18 innings of baseball, great drive by Kimi, the Hawks beat Purdon't, the Colts win, the Bengals lose, great game between UCLA-Cal, and the best of all--no frickin' I*L race! :D :thumbup:

Gangrel
10-10-05, 11:04 AM
As a Braves fan you hate to see it end that way, but damn, that was a great game. Twice the money. But I think that will take a lot out of the Astros. Cardinals in five games.

WHAT a weekend! 18 innings of baseball, great drive by Kimi, the Hawks beat Purdon't, the Colts win, the Bengals lose, great game between UCLA-Cal, and the best of all--no frickin' I*L race! :D :thumbup:

You fail to mention, as I predicted after game 1....

WHITE SOX IN 3!!!

devilmaster
10-10-05, 11:38 AM
f00 sighs in relief that it dint come down to Rocket in the finale. :p

-Kevin

Rocket pitched in relief and got the win to boot......

Gangrel
10-10-05, 12:42 PM

Yeah....seem to recall he did a damn fine job, too...looks like dando is going 0 for the century this year... :D

Ankf00
10-10-05, 02:17 PM
GO 'STROS!!!!!!!!!
GO ROCKET!!!!!!!!

Stu
10-10-05, 02:22 PM

No way. Stros got days to recouperate. They'll be prime for the rematch.

dando
10-10-05, 03:58 PM
Aye, but he's only a six inning pitcher according to the ESPN experts, so he was just mere innings away from another 7-1 debacle. :gomer: And why is a canucklehead posting in the baseball thread? Go back to hockey, Stevie. :gomer:

Leafies/Phlyers droppin' the puck on Wed. Game on! :cool:

-Kevin

dando
10-10-05, 03:59 PM

What?!? No mentio of the OSU loss? JT, yer slippin' in yer age. :gomer:

-Kevin

devilmaster
10-10-05, 04:27 PM
And why is a canucklehead posting in the baseball thread?

Cause yer dumb yank ass screwed up, kev - so I'm here to carry ya when ya screw up :p (and its almost a full time job, i tells ya) Besides, who else can say they got charged for wanton destruction of a military vehicle by driving it down bay street in toronto right after the Jays won the 93 series? oh yeah - RIP Tom Cheek.

Go back to hockey, Stevie. :gomer:

Leafies/Phlyers droppin' the puck on Wed. Game on! :cool:

-Kevin

That'll make the leafs 0 and 4, and i wait to see who gets the black eye this week, since sundin and quinn both have them......

dando
10-10-05, 09:59 PM
Cause yer dumb yank ass screwed up, kev - so I'm here to carry ya when ya screw up :p (and its almost a full time job, i tells ya) Besides, who else can say they got charged for wanton destruction of a military vehicle by driving it down bay street in toronto right after the Jays won the 93 series? oh yeah - RIP Tom Cheek.
Nada. I noted in my reply to you that I knew Rocket won the game...my original post was in reference to Rocket's collapse last year in game 7 against the Cards. :) In any case, I'm happy the 'stros won...I hate the damn braves (and another reason to dislike JT :gomer:).

So the Leafies are making dropping like a rock in the TSN power rankings...hey, join us CBJs @ the bottom. We only hafta trade players to achieve Ws. :shakehead

-Kevin

dando
10-10-05, 11:50 PM
Yankees die! Yippee! That's almost as satisfying as UT losing to OU. :D

Next up Halos/Sux....errr, Sox. Go Sox! (which color this time?) ;)

'stros/Sox WS. Lock it up and take it to da bank. :)

-Kevin

indyfan31
10-10-05, 11:50 PM
Angels - 5
Yankees - 3

Bring on the Sox (but get some sleep on the plane first). :thumbup:

Gangrel
10-10-05, 11:58 PM
Yankees die! Yippee! That's almost as satisfying as UT losing to OU. :D

Next up Halos/Sux....errr, Sox. Go Sox! (which color this time?) ;)

-Kevin

Yep. First time since 1917.... :D

Oh, wait, that's not what you meant?

Dr. Corkski
10-11-05, 12:32 AM
Corkski = 4 for 4 so far. Kinda like batting against Barry Zito. :gomer:

dando
10-11-05, 01:17 AM
Corkski = 4 for 4 so far. Kinda like batting against Barry Zito. :gomer:
Or...it could be like Cal going 6-0. :gomer:

-Kevin

Gangrel
10-11-05, 10:18 AM
Or...it could be like Cal going 6-0. :gomer:

-Kevin

Hey Kevin...

'Stros are in, Red Sox out, Yanks out...what are you gonna' do with all that free time now? :rofl:

Dr. Corkski
10-11-05, 12:02 PM
Hey Kevin...

'Stros are in, Red Sox out, Yanks out...what are you gonna' do with all that free time now? :rofl:Bandwagon hopping? :p

dando
10-11-05, 08:49 PM
Hey Kevin...

'Stros are in, Red Sox out, Yanks out...what are you gonna' do with all that free time now? :rofl:
d00d, of the entire lot, I only hate the Yankees...I could care less about the rest other than the Halos name change pizzled me off a tad. Like I said in a previous post, I'm JAFO for these series. :)

And, Cork...WTF? :saywhat: When have I ever changed the teams that I support? The answer is never. I may add a few I dislike, but unlike you, I don't hate every team, including my own. :gomer:

-Kevin

Opposite Lock
10-12-05, 11:04 PM
WHITE SOX - winnin' ugly, once again! :p

dando
10-12-05, 11:06 PM
Wow. This is gonna be a huge controversy. What a bogus, bogus, bogus call. Three blind mice, three blind mice....

:shakehead :shakehead

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic!

:mad:

Why dint they just look @ the ball to see if it had a mark on it?!? WTF! :saywhat:

EDIT: man, I can't wait for the sports hack shows tomorrow. This oughta be interesting.

-Kevin

indyfan31
10-12-05, 11:33 PM
Why dint they just look @ the ball to see if it had a mark on it?!? WTF! :saywhat:
-Kevin

I was screaming the same thing at the TV! Morons!

Jervis Tetch 1
10-13-05, 10:45 AM
WHITE SOX - winnin' ugly, once again! :pIt's 1983 all over again!

dando
10-13-05, 11:09 AM
The Herd is having a cow over the call this AM. :rofl: He keeps playing the sound bites from the ump's press conference last night. Listening to Eddings' explanation makes one thing perfectly clear: Eddings is a frigging tool. :shakehead

-Kevin

Gangrel
10-13-05, 11:09 AM
Wow. This is gonna be a huge controversy. What a bogus, bogus, bogus call. Three blind mice, three blind mice....

:shakehead :shakehead

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic!

Why dint they just look @ the ball to see if it had a mark on it?!? WTF!

EDIT: man, I can't wait for the sports hack shows tomorrow. This oughta be interesting.

-Kevin

I seem to remember something from fundamentals of catching that if it's strike three, and the ball came anywhere near the ground, you tag the runner just to be safe...hmmm....

Crede still had to come up big for it to amount to anything, and if it didn't amount to anything, it would have only been extra innings, not an Angels win.

Sorry folks, not much into scapegoats. Angels botched the play. The Sox, as they have all season, capitalized on the botch. Many times, a big part of winning is making the best of the opponent's mistakes.

Funny, no mention here of Buehrle's spotless performance... :saywhat:

indyfan31
10-13-05, 03:45 PM
I seem to remember something from fundamentals of catching that if it's strike three, and the ball came anywhere near the ground, you tag the runner just to be safe...hmmm....:
True, Molina would have probably done it without a second thought.

Sorry folks, not much into scapegoats. Angels botched the play. The Sox, as they have all season, capitalized on the botch. Many times, a big part of winning is making the best of the opponent's mistakes.

The "opponent" in this case didn't make the mistake. The third strike was called and the "out" hand-sign was given, the inning was over. The Ump was reacting to the runner taking off for first (because he didn't HEAR a call either way). After that he didn't want to look foolish by having to reverse his "non-call". Why he didn't immediately ask for the 3rd base Umps opinion I don't know, regardless of the fact that the 3rd base ump was picking his nose and counting buggers so he "didn't see" the catch; Scioscia had to TELL the Home Plate Ump to ask the 3rd base Ump. The whole crew should be tossed for the rest of the series.

Gangrel
10-13-05, 04:06 PM
The "opponent" in this case didn't make the mistake. The third strike was called and the "out" hand-sign was given, the inning was over. The Ump was reacting to the runner taking off for first (because he didn't HEAR a call either way). After that he didn't want to look foolish by having to reverse his "non-call". Why he didn't immediately ask for the 3rd base Umps opinion I don't know, regardless of the fact that the 3rd base ump was picking his nose and counting buggers so he "didn't see" the catch; Scioscia had to TELL the Home Plate Ump to ask the 3rd base Ump. The whole crew should be tossed for the rest of the series.

While I agree that the ump botched the call (by not being clear, still not sure if the ball hit the ground or not)...but the Angels, specifically JP, did botch in as much as he didn't follow the fundamentals and tag the runner in a close call, regardless of what the up did or didn't do. At best, that ball came within a half an inch of the ground. That is too close a call to trust what you heard/didn't hear or saw/didn't see. If JP tagged AJ, this issue is dead.

Likewise, AJ wasn't sure, but he ran because of two things. 1) He didn't hear the up call him out. 2) He realized as he tossed his bat and took a step towards his dugout that JP didn't tag him. AJ almost missed the chance, but he used the fundamentals to get himself to 1st. Practically had to tackle the second baseman on the baseline to do it. :D

All a moot point if Crede didn't take a 0-2 pitch off the 3/4 point of the left field wall, too. This game is all about opportunities and what you do with them.

dando
10-13-05, 06:25 PM
Funny, no mention here of Buehrle's spotless performance... :saywhat:

Hey, good game up until that point. Unfortunately The Non Call overshadowed all performances to that point. Sorry, but it is what it is.

I hope they give Eddings hell in right field tomorry night. :D

-Kevin

Gangrel
10-13-05, 09:53 PM
Hey, good game up until that point. Unfortunately The Non Call overshadowed all performances to that point. Sorry, but it is what it is.

I hope they give Eddings hell in right field tomorry night. :D

-Kevin

Once again, all would have amounted to nothing if J. Paul had performed the routine catcher maneuver of tagging the runner after he caught/trapped a ball that close to the ground. Regardless of whether or not the ball hit the ground, it was close enough that the prudent move would be to tag the hitter. The reason AJ said he started towards the dugout, then changed directions was because it occurred to him that he wasn't tagged. Had AJ caught the same pitch with the Angels hitting, I would take any money that he would have tagged the hitter. Same with Molina. That would explain why Josh Paul is third string. :cry:

Car-B-Q
10-13-05, 10:44 PM
Once again, all would have amounted to nothing if J. Paul had performed the routine catcher maneuver of tagging the runner after he caught/trapped a ball that close to the ground. Regardless of whether or not the ball hit the ground, it was close enough that the prudent move would be to tag the hitter. The reason AJ said he started towards the dugout, then changed directions was because it occurred to him that he wasn't tagged. Had AJ caught the same pitch with the Angels hitting, I would take any money that he would have tagged the hitter. Same with Molina. That would explain why Josh Paul is third string. :cry:
So, I am guessing that by your stance on this, after every swinging strikeout, the catcher should tag the batter...just to be sure? Maybe every batter should automatically run to first...just in case there is an inept umpire. Face it, a catcher knows when he catches it and when its questionable.

Josh acted like it was a clean catch, AJ paused and then decided to run, the ump signaled "out". Face it, it was just a bad ending. Yes I realize the Angels wouldn't have won it by that play, but they shouldn't have lost it that way either.

BTW: Awesome pitching job by Buerhle (?). I'm surprised he went 9. I probably would have pulled him in 7th or 8th, given the need for the Sox to get a win.

Opposite Lock
10-14-05, 12:44 AM
Not after every swinging strikeout, but it would probably be a good idea to throw a tag after those swinging strikeouts when your whole team is already leaving the field.
Just to be sure.

Gangrel
10-14-05, 10:04 AM
So, I am guessing that by your stance on this, after every swinging strikeout, the catcher should tag the batter...just to be sure? Maybe every batter should automatically run to first...just in case there is an inept umpire. Face it, a catcher knows when he catches it and when its questionable.

Josh acted like it was a clean catch, AJ paused and then decided to run, the ump signaled "out". Face it, it was just a bad ending. Yes I realize the Angels wouldn't have won it by that play, but they shouldn't have lost it that way either.

BTW: Awesome pitching job by Buerhle (?). I'm surprised he went 9. I probably would have pulled him in 7th or 8th, given the need for the Sox to get a win.

There's a big difference between every swinging strikeout, and every swinging strikeout where the ball came in low enough that the catcher had to put leather to the ground to catch it. The play was ambiguous. I have a friend who was shooting stills at the game, and has a picture he swears shows the ball hitting the ground. Whether that's true or not, don't matter to me. Whether reviewing video proves anything or not, when the play happened, it was close. Too close to mess around with.

AJ already stated at the press conference the reason he paused, then ran. He started back to the dugout, then it occurred to him that Josh didn't tag him. He heard no audible call that he was out. I agree that the ump needs to get is act in order on how he makes calls. But the fact remains that for as close and as ambiguous the call may have been, this whole mess could have been averted had Josh simply reached forward and tagged AJ's leg. It happens all the time. It is a routine move, just like throwing the ball around the bases.

I like Josh. I thought he was good when he was catching for the Sox. He's homegrown talent for us, and I am sorry to see him sitting on the third string in LA. But I would say this play showed why it is that he is thrid string.

indyfan31
10-14-05, 12:35 PM
AJ already stated at the press conference the reason he paused, then ran. He started back to the dugout, then it occurred to him that Josh didn't tag him. He heard no audible call that he was out.
Strangely enough, he changed his story. the last soundbite I heard had him saying he wasn't headed for the dugout, but he temporarily lost his balance before he turned around to head for first. Even AJ knows he got away with one.

Gangrel
10-14-05, 01:18 PM
Strangely enough, he changed his story. the last soundbite I heard had him saying he wasn't headed for the dugout, but he temporarily lost his balance before he turned around to head for first. Even AJ knows he got away with one.

AJ wouldn't have gotten away with anything if JOSH HAD JUST TAGGED HIM LIKE HE HAD BEEN TAUGHT TO DO SINCE HE WAS IN LITTLE LEAGUE!

dando
10-14-05, 07:59 PM
The thought occurred to AJ becuz it happened to him. IMHO, if he really thought it was dropped, he would started towards first in the first place. Also, doncha think Paul would have tagged if he thought the had hit the ground. Ever catch with a C's mit? It's pretty damn tuff to dig balls out of the dirt. Plus, it's pretty darn easy to tell if the ball ain't in the webbing.

Oh well. It's done and over with. The Sux....errr, I mean Sox, might have won in extras anyway.

BTW, I saw that Eight Men Out was on Encore the other night, Gangy. :gomer:

*runs*

;)

-Kevin

Stu
10-14-05, 08:38 PM
This is real simple guys. AJ pulled a fast one on the umps and the umpire crew blew the call. Its as simple as that.

Gangrel
10-15-05, 09:11 AM
The thought occurred to AJ becuz it happened to him. IMHO, if he really thought it was dropped, he would started towards first in the first place. Also, doncha think Paul would have tagged if he thought the had hit the ground. Ever catch with a C's mit? It's pretty damn tuff to dig balls out of the dirt. Plus, it's pretty darn easy to tell if the ball ain't in the webbing.

Yep...I bet it happened to him sometime in college. Thought he caught a close one, ump thought he dropped it, got caught with his pants down, runner on first. Only has to happen once.

Without instant replay (which I do not want to see in baseball), it don't really matter if the ball was dropped. All that matters is if it was close enough to get called that way.

The ump blew the call. But Josh blew the play. Period. AJ is the only guy out there that did his job, and it paid dividends.

And as for your other point...yeah, it is tough to dig a ball out of the dirt with a catcher's mit...unless the ball hops off the dirt, which is what may or may not have happened here.

Oh well. It's done and over with. The Sux....errr, I mean Sox, might have won in extras anyway.

BTW, I saw that Eight Men Out was on Encore the other night, Gangy. :gomer:

*runs*

;)

-Kevin

No need to run, Kev....Eight Men Out is a damm fine movie! I love White Sox heritage, even the not so rosy sides of it. I still have a hard time believing Shoeless Joe had any part in the conspiracy, considering the numbers he threw up in the series...

Gangrel
10-15-05, 09:14 AM
This is real simple guys. AJ pulled a fast one on the umps and the umpire crew blew the call. Its as simple as that.

Oh, yeah...AJ pulled a fast one...boo hoo...

Next thing you know, you guys are going to be saying he is correcting strike/ball calls for the umps. Come on... :shakehead

chop456
10-15-05, 12:41 PM
You doubt his Jedi powers?

Stu
10-15-05, 02:50 PM
Oh, yeah...AJ pulled a fast one...boo hoo...

Next thing you know, you guys are going to be saying he is correcting strike/ball calls for the umps. Come on... :shakehead

understand me when I say he pulled a fast one, he made a genious move and he should have no shame for what he did. he didnt cheat anyone, he took advantage of a stupid ump, and thats smart baseball.

Gangrel
10-16-05, 01:52 AM
understand me when I say he pulled a fast one, he made a genious move and he should have no shame for what he did. he didnt cheat anyone, he took advantage of a stupid ump, and thats smart baseball.

Ok...I think I can agree on that...but I refuse to absolve JP for his lack of response on a fundamental baseball play. Ball comes close to the ground on strike 3 = tag the hitter.

In other news....one more win and we have a first since 1959! :cool:

Scroll back in towards the beginning of this thread to see my prediction. ;)

Al Czervik
10-16-05, 11:58 PM
Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey hey
Goodbye!

Eagle104
10-17-05, 12:18 AM
Ahh..that beatiful song!

4 more wins, baby..4-more-wins!!!!

GO GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Gangrel
10-17-05, 12:24 AM
First since 1959....now let's take aim on 1917! :D

Gangrel
10-17-05, 11:55 AM
Awful silent around here all of the sudden, guys.... :cool:

TKGAngel
10-17-05, 12:19 PM
My poor uncle is freaking out right now about the Cardinals, especially since he got tix for the Series through the Cardinals drawing.

Seems like the natural forces are in alignment to end curses...first the Red Sox. Now maybe the White Sox?

Gangrel
10-17-05, 01:08 PM
My poor uncle is freaking out right now about the Cardinals, especially since he got tix for the Series through the Cardinals drawing.

Seems like the natural forces are in alignment to end curses...first the Red Sox. Now maybe the White Sox?

Bah....we White Sox fans don't believe in curses....we leave that to the goofs on the north side. :D

Stu
10-17-05, 04:46 PM
Awful silent around here all of the sudden, guys.... :cool:

cuz fewer and fewer people care anymore

Gangrel
10-17-05, 05:16 PM
cuz fewer and fewer people care anymore

Strange...last I checked, one of the most exciting teams in baseball this year is about to go to the World Series for the first time in 44 years. Thought you guys were baseball fans... :saywhat:

dando
10-17-05, 07:05 PM
Congrats, Sux. Try not to cheat this time around. :gomer: :D

-Kevin

Gangrel
10-17-05, 09:37 PM
lol Hope the opposing catcher remembers how the game's played, unlike JP...

dando
10-17-05, 09:50 PM
lol Hope the opposing catcher remembers how the game's played, unlike JP...
That play/call did not decide the series. It may have impacted one game, but the ALCS was clearly won by the Sux. Recall that I called Sux/Stroh's for the WS. :)

-Kevin

Gangrel
10-17-05, 09:58 PM
That play/call did not decide the series. It may have impacted one game, but the ALCS was clearly won by the Sux. Recall that I called Sux/Stroh's for the WS. :)

-Kevin

LOL You're alright, Kev...no matter what they say about ya'! :D

hey, speaking of 'Stros....anyone else notice Ank is no longer present and accounted for on this thread?

B3RACER1a
10-17-05, 10:37 PM
Houston is gonna CHOKE! :cool:

dando
10-17-05, 10:52 PM
LOL You're alright, Kev...no matter what they say about ya'! :D

hey, speaking of 'Stros....anyone else notice Ank is no longer present and accounted for on this thread?
Don't listen to Corky. He's a dick. :D

f00boy is obviously off tubbing or toobing or whatever those farkers down there do. Heck, he prolly has no idea what to do since UT hadn't beaten OU since he reached puberty. :gomer: :D

-Kevin

dando
10-17-05, 11:03 PM
Houston is gonna CHOKE! :cool:
3-run HR in the 7th sez no. :gomer:

-Kevin

B3RACER1a
10-17-05, 11:08 PM
Darn short wall! :D

Ankf00
10-17-05, 11:26 PM
What'd the 5 fingers say to the face?
http://www.nevergetoveryou.net/deco/members/4457-20040301222446.jpg

SLAP!

coolhand
10-17-05, 11:35 PM
I am just happy the Angles are out

Ankf00
10-17-05, 11:37 PM
I pullled a Gangrel :(

dando
10-17-05, 11:38 PM
Oh dear.....I fear an Angels/BoSox repeat ala 1986.

-Kevin

B3RACER1a
10-17-05, 11:40 PM

3 More outs baby!

Ankf00
10-17-05, 11:48 PM
Albert Pujols sucks at life. :flame:

B3RACER1a
10-17-05, 11:49 PM
Oh eyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~~!

dando
10-17-05, 11:50 PM

3 More outs baby!
Gag.

-Kevin

Hey, where's Cork? He's gotta love this stuff. :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
10-18-05, 12:00 AM
SOGorman35 (11:35:40 PM): if there is a God
SOGorman35 (11:35:44 PM): Pujols will homer now

Ankf00
10-18-05, 12:09 AM
May Zeus unleash his fury upon your domicile. :flame:

Gangrel
10-18-05, 12:21 AM
I pullled a Gangrel :(

Huh? I miss something here? :saywhat:

Dr. Corkski
10-18-05, 12:25 AM
Cards are gonna bury y'all. Take solace in yer moral victory in the NLDS.

-Kevin

-Kevin
And, Cork...WTF? :saywhat: When have I ever changed the teams that I support? The answer is never. :gomer:

-Kevin:laugh:

coolhand
10-18-05, 12:31 AM
lol

Tifosi24
10-18-05, 12:35 AM
owned

Gangrel
10-18-05, 09:57 AM
OMG :eek:

:rofl: :rofl:

TRDfan
10-18-05, 12:01 PM
How far would that ball have flown if there was no wall ??

WOW !!!

Thank God for a Central Daylight time NLCS. I went to bed smiling and not exhausted.

Gangrel
10-18-05, 12:28 PM
Would have flown a lot further than it did if the glass shattered... :D

chop456
10-18-05, 01:56 PM
Anyone able to score tickets? I tried for 45 minutes and got zilch.

dando
10-18-05, 01:57 PM
Cork, an obvious attempt to misconstrue the context of my comments. :gomer: Smack does not = support. How many time have I posted that I'm JAFO for the baseball post season? Troll away... :shakehead

Obviously you're getting some sort perverse pleasure in doing this, and frankly it's tiring and childish. As is your lack of posting anything constructive in any way, shape, or form.

-Kevin

Stu
10-18-05, 02:28 PM
Cork, an obvious attempt to misconstrue the context of my comments. :gomer: Smack does not = support. How many time have I posted that I'm JAFO for the baseball post season? Troll away... :shakehead

Obviously you're getting some sort perverse pleasure in doing this, and frankly it's tiring and childish. As is your lack of posting anything constructive in any way, shape, or form.

-Kevin

:cry:

Ankf00
10-18-05, 02:49 PM
:cry:

So I curled up in a fetal position in my bathtub last night, no need to rub it in. :gomer:

Ankf00
10-18-05, 02:50 PM

Didn't realize Lower Slobovia had a ticketmaster outlet :D

Stu
10-18-05, 02:54 PM
So I curled up in a fetal position in my bathtub last night, no need to rub it in. :gomer:

As heart breaking as last night was for you Houstonians, you got Roy goin again, there's little to worry about right now. I wouldn't be buying air fare to Chicago quite yet, but I'd at least be checking fares if I were you. :D

tllips
10-18-05, 03:03 PM

:cry: :(

Dialing on land line, cell phone and Ticketmaster.com... Got nuthin'

Sold out in 18min

Tifosi24
10-18-05, 11:04 PM
Cork, an obvious attempt to misconstrue the context of my comments. Smack does not = support. How many time have I posted that I'm JAFO for the baseball post season? Troll away...

Owned

Ankf00
10-19-05, 11:24 PM
W

St Louis fans == classy.

IlliniRacer
10-19-05, 11:50 PM
Big sigh of relief. It was going to be lots of therapy or alcohol (or therapy with alcohol) if the White Sox and Cardinals played in the World Series.

Very very happy for Biggio and Bagwell :thumbup: :thumbup:

This Cubs fan can now say:

GO 'STROS

dando
10-20-05, 05:05 AM
Congrats, Stroh's. :thumbup:

Guess that means I'm a Black Sox fan for the next four games. :gomer: :D

Nah, should be a classic series, IMHO. I just hope the Pale Hose don't take a dive (into the Chicago River). ;)

-Kevin

Gangrel
10-20-05, 09:54 AM
W

St Louis fans == classy.

I have to admit...Boston fans = Classy

Angels fans = Classy

At least that's what I saw on TV.

Gangrel
10-20-05, 09:56 AM
Big sigh of relief. It was going to be lots of therapy or alcohol (or therapy with alcohol) if the White Sox and Cardinals played in the World Series.

Very very happy for Biggio and Bagwell :thumbup: :thumbup:

This Cubs fan can now say:

GO 'STROS

Yes! Go 'Stros!

Right to the golf course! :D

White Sox...bringin' it home for the first time since 1917!!!