PDA

View Full Version : college foosball, rivalry weeks.

Pages : 1 [2]

Ankf00
11-29-05, 08:08 PM
USC is playing as many games as any other schools. There are rules about max number of games you can play buddy.

plus, the conference 1 and 2 or 3 are meeting this weekend. whats the point of playing each other agian.

You are talking up the SEC? USC destroyed Arkansas, and has also beat Auburn twice in the past 4 years. Remember SC going down to Auburn and shutting down their offense so bad Auburn was afraid to take up another 2 years with SC

Arkansas is an SEC West bottom feeder that game is not OOC credibility. Why is UCLA scheduling OU and UT, while USC keeps going after 2nd tier BCS schools?

Why is USC afraid of Fresno, the only reason they played this year was b/c no other team would make a visit to LA that weeeknd this year for a one-off so after years of avoiding the Fresno AD they finally capitulated. Smart move to avoid them though. Giving up 42 points to the WAC #3 at home never looks good :gomer: I guess your hero Stewart Mandell is now back to being anti-USC east coast biased after the Fresno scheduling USC comments

awaiting THC-induced spin in 3... 2... :gomer:

dando
11-29-05, 11:48 PM
d00d from the Oregonian has hissy fit about the yet-to-be-made bowl selections:

One-loss teams a sure ticket for Fiesta Bowl
Monday, November 28, 2005
The Oregonian

Selective amnesia is a wonderful malady in the world of sports, but not in choosing foes for a BCS bowl.

John Junker, the Fiesta Bowl's executive director, must remember three things as he prepares to select participants for the Jan. 2 bowl.

He should recall last season's turkey of a game between Utah and Pittsburgh. Utah smashed the Panthers 35-7 in one of last season's most boring bowl games. Who needs another Siesta Bowl?

Junker also must revisit the 2000 season when Notre Dame last made a Bowl Championship Series appearance. The overhyped Fighting Irish were 9-2 that season before Oregon State humiliated them, 41-9, in the 2001 Fiesta Bowl. And finally Junker should resurrect the tape from Oregon's throttling of Colorado in the 2002 Fiesta Bowl. Oregon won 38-16.

Junker is being buffeted by a national assumption that Notre Dame is the crown jewel of the BCS also-rans.

After the Rose Bowl title game between USC and Texas is set, the Fiesta Bowl gets first crack at the remaining field.

If the Fiesta picks Notre Dame (9-2), Penn State probably will land in the Orange Bowl, and Ohio State (9-2) will fill out the Fiesta card.

But a Fighting Irish-Buckeyes matchup bores me. Why set up a bowl game between twice-beaten teams instead of two one-loss wonders? And what good are TV ratings histories if you hatch another dog of a game; viewers will just change the channel Jan. 2.

The Fiesta has a chance to arrange the second-most interesting game of the bowl season: Penn State and Oregon.

There are several reasons this makes sense.

First, the Nittany Lions and Ducks are flat better than the Irish.

In the preseason, Notre Dame's schedule looked impressive. But Notre Dame's rebound season was enabled by a sea of disaster among its big-name opponents.

The Irish defeated three teams with winning records -- Michigan (7-4), Brigham Young (6-5) and Navy (6-4) -- and none was a powerhouse to say the least. Purdue, a preseason favorite in the Big Ten Conference, bloomed into a pumpkin at 5-6. Tennessee lost at home to Vanderbilt and went 5-6. Washington and Syracuse finished a combined 3-19, with the Orangemen's win coming against Buffalo.

Notre Dame played USC tough at home before losing 34-31, but the Irish also lost at Notre Dame Stadium to Michigan State, which went 5-6 and finished ninth in the Big Ten.

On Saturday night, Notre Dame fought to survive at Stanford, 38-31. The game revealed Notre Dame's gaping weakness: They can't stop anybody. Stanford (5-6) gained 336 yards on the Irish. UC Davis, a Division II team, limited the Cardinal to 192 yards in a 20-17 victory for the Aggies. Oregon, which crushed the Cardinal 44-20, held Stanford to 220 yards.

In a 36-17 win over Washington, Notre Dame allowed the Huskies 449 yards of offense. The Ducks held Washington to 238 yards in a 45-21 win.

Some commentators point to the loss of starting quarterback Kellen Clemens as a reason to drop Oregon a notch in the bowl sweepstakes. But the Ducks won out after Clemens injured his left leg against Arizona.

First-year coach Charlie Weis created a storyline in reviving Irish fortunes this season, but is his a more compelling story than Joe Paterno's return to the national stage in Happy Valley? Not hardly.

Penn State and Oregon fans will travel like crazy to see a reprise of the 1995 Rose Bowl matchup, won 38-20 by Penn State. Junker should stick to Lions and Ducks and let Notre Dame head to Miami.

He'd end up with a far more intriguing game. Better teams usually do make for better games.

Brian Meehan, 503-221-4341; brianmeehan@news.oregonian.com

Any day now we are certain to see O. Smith and Joey Heisman postered up in Times Square. :gomer: :p

While I do not dispute that ND is O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D, suggesting that a matchup of teams with huge fanbases, 100+ years of foosball tradition, and have only met twice in the past 50 years is boring is simply silly. Rematch of the 1995 Rose Bowl? Uh, OK. Big draw nationally.... :yawn:

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-29-05, 11:51 PM
wtf cares about the 95 fiesta bowl other than ducks fans? bitter, bitter ducks fans :gomer:

coolhand
11-30-05, 02:30 AM
Oregon is trying really hard to break into that top eschelon of football schools. They are 10-1 and deserve a break. I feel ND is the weak link here screwing Oregon.

coolhand
11-30-05, 02:32 AM
Arkansas is an SEC West bottom feeder that game is not OOC credibility. Why is UCLA scheduling OU and UT, while USC keeps going after 2nd tier BCS schools?

Why is USC afraid of Fresno, the only reason they played this year was b/c no other team would make a visit to LA that weeeknd this year for a one-off so after years of avoiding the Fresno AD they finally capitulated. Smart move to avoid them though. Giving up 42 points to the WAC #3 at home never looks good :gomer: I guess your hero Stewart Mandell is now back to being anti-USC east coast biased after the Fresno scheduling USC comments

awaiting THC-induced spin in 3... 2... :gomer:

I can say the same thing about Auburn avoiding playin USC, so that left USC with the only remaining SEC team with room on the schedual. Arkansas. a "mighty SEC" team nontheless.

Ankf00
11-30-05, 02:52 AM
Do you actually have any proof that Auburn declined a contract with USC, or are you making stuff up like usual? :gomer:

Oregon is trying really hard to break into that top eschelon of football schools. They are 10-1 and deserve a break.
Elite programs don't go 5-6... Oregon deserves nothing, they didn't win a conference, they have no right to bitch, if there never was a BCS Oregon would never even have a chance of going to the Fiesta... Is 1 loss Oregon going to play as well as 1 loss Cal last year? That Cal that had the "prettiest loss" to USC? :laugh: Pac 10's got as much depth as a kiddie pool.

Suggestion: change the Pac10 rule that limits a team to a maximum of 5 defensive players on the field at any one time, that might help w/ cred ;)

cartman
11-30-05, 12:53 PM
USC is playing as many games as any other schools. There are rules about max number of games you can play buddy.

plus, the conference 1 and 2 or 3 are meeting this weekend. whats the point of playing each other agian.

You are talking up the SEC? USC destroyed Arkansas, and has also beat Auburn twice in the past 4 years. Remember SC going down to Auburn and shutting down their offense so bad Auburn was afraid to take up another 2 years with SC

I don't recall saying anything about the SEC, I just stated the simple and undeniable fact that the nancy boy Pac 10 doesn't have a conference championship game. Should we start calling you "king assumption"?

Now, if you really want to go there, let's talk about the SEC. I think a previous post makes it painfully clear - 5 SEC schools in the top 25, 3 Pac 10 schools. Oh, and here's a news flash for you, Arkansas sucks so you can cling to your meaningless victory over them as long as you like, but no matter how hard you try that argument will never hold any water.

You keep saying that Auburn was afraid to take up another 2 years with USC yet you continually neglect to provide any proof whatsoever of this repeated way too often statement. Put your money where your keyboard is pal. Don't show up to a gunfight with no ammo. At least Ank & I load our weapon with some bullets before we post.

Now, let me take on your role of "king assumption" and make a statement but provide no back up or proof - You are saying that USC shut Auburn's offense down 4 years ago? I am making the assumption that USC actually had some semblance of a defense 4 years ago because they have proven on the field this year that their defense is barely above lackluster. Oh, and by the way, Auburn's offense 4 years ago wasn't exactly anything to write home about so I wouldn't be getting that excited about shutting it down - yet another empty chamber in your gun.

:shakehead :rolleyes:

cartman
11-30-05, 01:17 PM
USC kind of reminds me of the old Chicago Bulls with Jordan and Pippin. Obviously Reggie Bush would be the Jordan and Leinart would be Pippin (Leinart would certainly be better than Pippin comparitively). Does everyone remember what happened with the Bulls after Jordan and Pippin left? I'm sure USC will be able to get some top notch recruits to replace these 2, but it will be very interesting to see what happens with USC when these 2 are gone.

coolhand
11-30-05, 03:51 PM
I don't recall saying anything about the SEC, I just stated the simple and undeniable fact that the nancy boy Pac 10 doesn't have a conference championship game. Should we start calling you "king assumption"?

Now, if you really want to go there, let's talk about the SEC. I think a previous post makes it painfully clear - 5 SEC schools in the top 25, 3 Pac 10 schools. Oh, and here's a news flash for you, Arkansas sucks so you can cling to your meaningless victory over them as long as you like, but no matter how hard you try that argument will never hold any water.

You keep saying that Auburn was afraid to take up another 2 years with USC yet you continually neglect to provide any proof whatsoever of this repeated way too often statement. Put your money where your keyboard is pal. Don't show up to a gunfight with no ammo. At least Ank & I load our weapon with some bullets before we post.

Now, let me take on your role of "king assumption" and make a statement but provide no back up or proof - You are saying that USC shut Auburn's offense down 4 years ago? I am making the assumption that USC actually had some semblance of a defense 4 years ago because they have proven on the field this year that their defense is barely above lackluster. Oh, and by the way, Auburn's offense 4 years ago wasn't exactly anything to write home about so I wouldn't be getting that excited about shutting it down - yet another empty chamber in your gun.

:shakehead :rolleyes:

you load your weapon? i must of missed that. keep talking with your ficticious ammo.

Fact
1. The SEC has alot more teams thatn the pac-10, so thus 3 teams ranked is probably better then onl 5 from a much larger division.

2. The Fact is that USC wanted to renew with Auburn for another Two years but Auburn did not want to sign on to two more losses. You believe the SEC is so high and mighty and i cannot recall the last time they beat a pac-10 team.

3. Why does a conference title game matter? USC plays as many games as anyone. how does that make it a weak conference, the Big-10 (the only other real conference) does not have one either. We don't have more than a dozen teams like the SEC and big-12, or theACC does now.

coolhand
11-30-05, 03:54 PM
USC kind of reminds me of the old Chicago Bulls with Jordan and Pippin. Obviously Reggie Bush would be the Jordan and Leinart would be Pippin (Leinart would certainly be better than Pippin comparitively). Does everyone remember what happened with the Bulls after Jordan and Pippin left? I'm sure USC will be able to get some top notch recruits to replace these 2, but it will be very interesting to see what happens with USC when these 2 are gone.

who is your team buddy?

anyway, Have you heard of John david booty? look him up.

At tailback we are stacked, we have desmon reed who is a Bush style runner, Lendale white could stay (1,000 yard rusher). Also we have Hershal Dennis, who two uears ago was considered better the Bush. We will have no problem there. We also will have the best offensive line in the country.

D-line, we will be fine, Our linbacker core will be returning sans middle linebacker. Dallas Satrz will be back. I think our secondary will be very heavily recruited.

Ankf00
11-30-05, 04:56 PM
you load your weapon? i must of missed that. keep talking with your ficticious ammo.

Fact
1. The SEC has alot more teams thatn the pac-10, so thus 3 teams ranked is probably better then onl 5 from a much larger division.

2. The Fact is that USC wanted to renew with Auburn for another Two years but Auburn did not want to sign on to two more losses. You believe the SEC is so high and mighty and i cannot recall the last time they beat a pac-10 team.

3. Why does a conference title game matter? USC plays as many games as anyone. how does that make it a weak conference, the Big-10 (the only other real conference) does not have one either. We don't have more than a dozen teams like the SEC and big-12, or theACC does now.

1. 12 teams vs 10... apparently "a lot" has a much different meaning in your universe than mine. If the pac10 is "as tough" as you always claim, it wouldn't be 5 vs. 3, in fact, UGa, LSU, and Auburn are all highly regarded and have beat tough teams in tough places (half-empty Sun Devil Stadium and glorified high school field Autzen do not count towards this category). Oregon's given no credit due to their 1 ranked win being FRESNO and UCLA does not even have a top 100 defense in D-1A, thus why they're 1 loss teams that are treated like ugly red-headed stepchildren in the pollls.

2. I'm going to go with your old favorite of "where's the proof." You keep posting out yer arse about this "too afraid" business, cute talking point but meaningless since you scheduled ARKANSAS

the Big-10 (the only other real conference)
:rofl: when's the last time the Pac-10 had 2 nationally relevent teams in 1 season? The Pac-10 after USC's as "real" a conference as the Big East.

And a c-ship game is meaningful when you don't play a full round-robin in conference play, but I'm sure you already knew that :gomer:

Ankf00
11-30-05, 05:03 PM
who is your team buddy?

anyway, Have you heard of John david booty? look him up.

At tailback we are stacked, we have desmon reed who is a Bush style runner, Lendale white could stay (1,000 yard rusher). Also we have Hershal Dennis, who two uears ago was considered better the Bush. We will have no problem there. We also will have the best offensive line in the country.

D-line, we will be fine, Our linbacker core will be returning sans middle linebacker. Dallas Satrz will be back. I think our secondary will be very heavily recruited.

bragging about recruits that haven't played yet? you do realize every other top program in the country can play this same game, right?

Have you heard of John david booty? look him up.
"look him up" coming from USC bandwagon fan "king assumption" who didn't even know who former USC and championship winning coach John Robinson was. And then called Robinson + LaVell Edwards + Don James + Frank Kush + John Ralston "Anti-USC east coast coaches" :laugh:

cartman
11-30-05, 07:03 PM
the Big-10 (the only other real conference) does not have one either

The Big 10, the only other real conference? Sheesh, now I know for sure that you are sadly delusional at best. Just about every professional college ball analyst I've ever heard or read would put the ACC, Big 12, Big 10 and the SEC ahead of the Pac 10 and you know this to be true. Obviously USC is prime time right now (we'll see for how much longer), but I wouldn't give Oregon or UCLA or any of those other than USC Pac 10 teams too many props for busting into the national top 25 once every 5 or 6 years. Those other 4 conferences that are better than the Pac 10 have a handful of teams that are pretty much a lock to finish in the national top 25 consistently every single year. Without USC the Pac 10 is the WAC or MAC or CUSA at best.

By the way, since I guess you haven't been paying attention to all of the college football threads, my team is UGA and we have owned every Big 10 team we've played against for the past 7 years:

- 1997 Outback bowl - UGA 33, Wisconsin 6
- 1999 Outback bowl - UGA 28, Purdue 25 (the biggest come from behind victory in bowl history)
- 2003 Capital One bowl - UGA 34, Purdue 27
- 2004 Outback bowl - UGA 24, Wisconsin 21

Oh, and nice call by Ank. Calling yourself a USC fan and not knowing who John Robinson is...well, that's just plain sad.

dando
11-30-05, 07:13 PM
By the way, since I guess you haven't been paying attention to all of the college football threads, my team is UGA and we have owned every Big 10 team we've played against for the past 7 years:

- 1999 Outback bowl - UGA 28, Purdue 25 (the biggest come from behind victory in bowl history)

Can't yer boyz get into a real bowl game? :gomer: Seems like yer whipping up on the poor sisters of the Big 10. Come up here and we'll make dem dawgs whimper. :D

:runs:

;)

-Kevin

dando
11-30-05, 07:16 PM
Oh, and nice call by Ank. Calling yourself a USC fan and not knowing who John Robinson is...well, that's just plain sad.
Werd. And that, my friend, is a sin. Plain and simple. That's like being an OSU or U/M or Bama or UGA fan and not knowing the like of Woody, Bo, Bear, or Vince, eh? Do me a favor and explain who those greats are to CH. :D

-Kevin

coolhand
12-02-05, 07:36 PM
1. 12 teams vs 10... apparently "a lot" has a much different meaning in your universe than mine. If the pac10 is "as tough" as you always claim, it wouldn't be 5 vs. 3, in fact, UGa, LSU, and Auburn are all highly regarded and have beat tough teams in tough places (half-empty Sun Devil Stadium and glorified high school field Autzen do not count towards this category). Oregon's given no credit due to their 1 ranked win being FRESNO and UCLA does not even have a top 100 defense in D-1A, thus why they're 1 loss teams that are treated like ugly red-headed stepchildren in the pollls.

2. I'm going to go with your old favorite of "where's the proof." You keep posting out yer arse about this "too afraid" business, cute talking point but meaningless since you scheduled ARKANSAS

:rofl: when's the last time the Pac-10 had 2 nationally relevent teams in 1 season? The Pac-10 after USC's as "real" a conference as the Big East.

And a c-ship game is meaningful when you don't play a full round-robin in conference play, but I'm sure you already knew that :gomer:

This season 3 relvent teams.

and in every 5 year period either UCLA or USC have been top 5 contenders. I have a feeling Oregon will be in that catagory soon too.

coolhand
12-02-05, 07:39 PM
bragging about recruits that haven't played yet? you do realize every other top program in the country can play this same game, right?

"look him up" coming from USC bandwagon fan "king assumption" who didn't even know who former USC and championship winning coach John Robinson was. And then called Robinson + LaVell Edwards + Don James + Frank Kush + John Ralston "Anti-USC east coast coaches" :laugh:

John David booty had the starting spot in the begging of 2004 before he hurt his shoulder. He beat out leinert for that spot. But then Leinert went on to win the heisman and Booty had to sit out another year. He is the real deal look him up.

You are acting like i am so concerned about a coach who last won a nat title prior to me being born. Robinson and the said others are only a small part of that poll.

BTW why don't you link that poll here again ank? has the table turned on it? :rofl: :rofl:

coolhand
12-02-05, 07:42 PM
The Big 10, the only other real conference? Sheesh, now I know for sure that you are sadly delusional at best. Just about every professional college ball analyst I've ever heard or read would put the ACC, Big 12, Big 10 and the SEC ahead of the Pac 10 and you know this to be true. Obviously USC is prime time right now (we'll see for how much longer), but I wouldn't give Oregon or UCLA or any of those other than USC Pac 10 teams too many props for busting into the national top 25 once every 5 or 6 years. Those other 4 conferences that are better than the Pac 10 have a handful of teams that are pretty much a lock to finish in the national top 25 consistently every single year. Without USC the Pac 10 is the WAC or MAC or CUSA at best.

read again, You beat Purdue and Wisconson, hardly the best in the Big 12. Georgia never can finish a season like they promise, like most SEC teams they can't. LSU is the only one that can seem to win big games.

Washington, ASU and UCLA were all very good on the national stage in the 90s. how soon you all seem to forget. now USC has a chance to do what no other school has ever done.

dando
12-02-05, 08:05 PM
read again, You beat Purdue and Wisconson, hardly the best in the Big 12.

Huh? Big 12? WTF you talkin' 'bout Willis?!? Oh, and both Purdon't and Wishconsin have Big 10 championships during this time period.

Georgia never can finish a season like they promise, like most SEC teams they can't. LSU is the only one that can seem to win big games.
Blues Clues time: Dawgs beat LSU tomorrow. Bank it.

Washington, ASU and UCLA were all very good on the national stage in the 90s.
Washington has been irrelevant for years. In any case, all three have been pwned by the Big Ten, including Wazzu.

-Kevin

Ankf00
12-02-05, 08:24 PM
Huh? Big 12? WTF you talkin' 'bout Willis?!? Oh, and both Purdon't and Wishconsin have Big 10 championships during this time period.

Washington has been irrelevant for years. In any case, all three have been pwned by the Big Ten, including Wazzu.

-Kevin

ASU has won one Rose Bowl in their history, yea, VERY relevent :laugh:

Ankf00
12-02-05, 08:27 PM
John David booty had the starting spot in the begging of 2004 before he hurt his shoulder. He beat out leinert for that spot. But then Leinert went on to win the heisman and Booty had to sit out another year. He is the real deal look him up.

You are acting like i am so concerned about a coach who last won a nat title prior to me being born. Robinson and the said others are only a small part of that poll.

BTW why don't you link that poll here again ank? has the table turned on it?

www.mcspoll.com

go see for yourself, UT #1, USC #2, and polls are beauty pageants, then again i'm not the one dismissing everything not in UT's favor as "anti texas bias"

western coaches are 5 out of the 16, considering there's 6 BCS conferences, having 4 out of 16 coaches be Pac10 isn't exactly "a small part" ;)

coolhand
12-02-05, 10:25 PM
www.mcspoll.com

go see for yourself, UT #1, USC #2, and polls are beauty pageants, then again i'm not the one dismissing everything not in UT's favor as "anti texas bias"

western coaches are 5 out of the 16, considering there's 6 BCS conferences, having 4 out of 16 coaches be Pac10 isn't exactly "a small part" ;)
http://www.mcspoll.com/poll.htm

huh? it says SC is #1

denial is not a river in egypt. :gomer:

coolhand
12-02-05, 10:27 PM
sorry, typo, I meant big 10. It would be alot easier if another conference got another name.

We will see. I don't have any reason to pick either except LSU seems to pull through more often the georgia.

-Kevin

But they have been relevent for their respective time, but some people seem to be baffled why the PAC-10 exists :rolleyes:

Ankf00
12-03-05, 01:44 AM
http://www.mcspoll.com/poll.htm

huh? it says SC is #1

denial is not a river in egypt. :gomer:

*shrug* so it changed this week.

I guess they're no longer east-coast conspirators since they voted SC #1? :laugh:

coolhand
12-03-05, 03:10 AM
*shrug* so it changed this week.

I guess they're no longer east-coast conspirators since they voted SC #1? :laugh:

I see no other reason as to why SC should not be #1. So some of those votes agianst them are suspect.

Ankf00
12-03-05, 03:58 AM
I see no other reason as to why SC should not be #1. So some of those votes agianst them are suspect.

don't forget, it's "puff, puff, pass"

coolhand
12-03-05, 05:40 AM
don't forget, it's "puff, puff, pass"

jeez you are now starting dirty e-mail campaigns :thumdown:

http://www.dailytrojan.com/media/paper679/news/2005/11/30/Sports/Ucla-Is.Only.As.Good.As.Its.Desert.Disaster.Against.Ari zona-1116133.shtml?norewrite&sourcedomain=www.dailytrojan.com

Speaking of e-mails, I want to thank my loyal Texas readers for their responses to my column comparing Texas to Oklahoma and Vince Young to Kordell Stewart. I've learned firsthand the saying "Don't mess with Texas."

Well, I stand by my comments, even though I was accused of never watching Texas play. If Young didn't look like Stewart against Texas A&M to Longhorn fans, I have to wonder if they have ever seen Texas play.

Although evidently I haven't been watching close enough, because Robert Pharr wrote, "Talk is cheap. We look forward to seeing you at the Rose Bowl."

:shakehead

Ankf00
12-03-05, 11:46 AM
you never passed the doob... :gomer:

*yawn* http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=39507

Matt Hayes voted for VY, gee, national sportswriter giving VY his credit, while spoiled brat in south central tries to pretend he knows what he's talking about, I wonder how that happened :gomer:

as I said when you showed your recruiting pride, other programs can play the same exact game... the difference is only a clueless fool's going to say VY isn't one of the top 3 players in college football right now :rolleyes:

coolhand
12-03-05, 02:41 PM
you never passed the doob... :gomer:

*yawn* http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=39507

Matt Hayes voted for VY, gee, national sportswriter giving VY his credit, while spoiled brat in south central tries to pretend he knows what he's talking about, I wonder how that happened :gomer:

as I said when you showed your recruiting pride, other programs can play the same exact game... the difference is only a clueless fool's going to say VY isn't one of the top 3 players in college football right now :rolleyes:

I say that earlier, probably the weakest supported piece i have ever seen. It was linked to Yahoo sports and mysteriously got taken down. He made that call with one game left too :rolleyes:

But what do you expect from a rag void of relevence since the 1960s.

all Reggie needs is a decent game versus UCLA ans he will be considered the front runner going into the vote.

Ankf00
12-03-05, 02:51 PM
I say that earlier, probably the weakest supported piece i have ever seen. It was linked to Yahoo sports and mysteriously got taken down. He made that call with one game left too :rolleyes:

But what do you expect from a rag void of relevence since the 1960s.

all Reggie needs is a decent game versus UCLA ans he will be considered the front runner going into the vote.

as for "weakest supported piece," that would be any of the drivel you've posted

"arrested development never caught on, much like Oregon" oh man, there's some persuasive writing if I've ever seen some. look at all the facts and logic defending their fiesta bowl bid :laugh:

then again, that Kordell Stewart piece from your student rag isn't much better. what facts exactly were used in either of those articles? that vince played one bad game? "Texas is a good football team, like 2004 Oklahoma. VY is a good QB, good like Kordell" how could anyone argue with that genius line of thought? if you insist on being such a tool, go to trojandouches.com or something. Vince put up 500+ yards on a BCS defense, Fresno got whupped by La Tech. Oh wait, Vince did it 4 weeks ago so it doesnt count now, my bad. We'll just ignore the 7 sub-100 rushing games by Jesus Bush this year. Then again, I'm not as deluded as you to say "That good player from the competition sucks!"

That Matt Hayes piece is the most logically written article out of all the crap you've posted. That's ok that you don't believe so, but then again, you're full of more propaganda than Baghdad Bob. The most telling fact is that Hayes is a well-chronicled, and self-admitted Texas hater.

newsflash: Bush already is a lock, 15% votes have already been mailed in due to racking up 360 offensive yards vs. a 3rd tier JV team :gomer:

btw, you never passed the doob... :saywhat:

coolhand
12-08-05, 04:20 AM
i came back looking for that sporting new and look what i found. its cute how you edit posts 7 hours after you posted orignially.

:laugh:

Is this some kinda of argument revision to save face?

Ankf00
12-08-05, 12:50 PM
i came back looking for that sporting new and look what i found. its cute how you edit posts 7 hours after you posted orignially.

:laugh:

Is this some kinda of argument revision to save face?

more like adjusting grammar/spelling so I don't look like you :gomer: